Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • I love my job!
  • Pickers

Bonus! Done well in our little bit of our fairly small company over the last 12 months or so, not easy when running in parallel with the building trade.
    We all get an email from the MD, your dept is having a get together as a thank-you. Another curry and beer night? Nope, off for a week to San Francisco in a few weeks time. Really, really properly chuffed.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Excellent – it's a great city so enjoy 😀

oxnop
    Free Member

That is properly ace – we got a sticky toffee muffin each for contributing to a £1.5billion net profit ( I nicked blueberry one as well in protest 😆 )

Kuco

It is a return ticket? 😉

rs
    Free Member

Think i'd rather have the curry night and pocket the difference!

fadda

Good on yer!

And them, actually. It's nice to hear about people being properly appreciated.

Well done you.

Spongebob
    Free Member

You MUST spend an evening here….

Called The Saloon

Established in 1861.

1232 Grant Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133. (415) 989-7666.

Live blues every night.

It stinks of damp and is in serious need of a bit of Mr Muscle, but this place rocks (literally).

The toilets are "an experience", like descending into a deep dark hole!

Had the best night out in years in this place. 🙂

brooess
    Free Member

nice to know there are some employers who 'get it' when it comes to dealing with its employees

Waderider
    Free Member

That's good, but I'd rather choose my own holiday, which taken to its logical conclusion, means I'd prefer the cash thanks.

When I was in my late twenties I worked as a rep for what was then Interbrew (Stella, Hoegaarden etc.), and they decided to reward the team with a trip to Alton Towers. I missed the flight. I'm not suggesting this to you, especially as you seem chuffed, I just reckon when management pick an actual reward some of the recipients can be hard done by. I'd want paid to go to San Francisco, or any other city for that matter.

That's just a 'me' thing though, hope you have a good time.

Pickers

Thanks all; had a headhunter type call this afternoon as well "are you interested in moving at all?" No bloody way at the moment!

Anyone been there? What's good to go and see? What should I really not miss?
    Probably never get to go back there so really need to make the most of this

Edit-must type faster. Spongebob I can't see your pic, is there a linky?

Edit again, the pic's fine now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘I love my job!’ is closed to new replies.