Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • I love Jaffa cakes
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

And a delivery of 6 packs on a Friday afternoon is awesome. Thank you kind sir, you know who you are 😀

dr_death
    Free Member

They contain one of your five-a-day too.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

To unleash the true awesome power of Jaffa you need to add milk into the mix. mmmmm

zaskar
    Free Member

Dam diet!

Mmmm Jaffa Cakes!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Try the Aldi ones. Cheap, yes, but they have the gooey bit all the way to the edges.

Pook

Will easily plough through a pack if I open one.

PracticalMatt
    Free Member

My wife and my old housemate say that my tombstone will just say
    "He liked jafa Cakes"
    Everytime I go abroad I have to go to a shop and try that country's equivalent, so far Lithuania is winning on points although Germany is ahead on sheer sugar rush audacity.

Just out of curiosity with the standard round ones does anyone actually bother to bite them and treat them like an individual snack as opposed to a multiple snak food and put them whole into your mouth in quantity like minstrals?

nom nom nom 😉

ddmonkey

Yep – straight down in one!

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i had a job packing them when at college….you were allowed to eat as many as you wanted off the production line…i realised why after a while.i spent my first lunch hour throwing up after eating my body weight of them…

it took about 2 years to pass until i ate another one!

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

worse than crack 🙂

KonaTC

Tesco's selling Jaffa's 3 packs in a box £1.20 Mmmmmmm….

bigbloke
    Free Member

God's gift to the tea break …..Jaffa cakes…love em. More addictive than crack though

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘I love Jaffa cakes’ is closed to new replies.