Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • I love bikes!
  • ceepers

And where I live!

That is all.
    [img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/15046929_671159186400377_5267603966354522112_n.jpg[/img][img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s750x750/sh0.08/e35/14727605_755189277970803_3477502614319398912_n.jpg[/img]

simondbarnes

Excellent 🙂

johnw1984
    Free Member

Where’s that like button! 🙂

MoreCashThanDash

You need to tidy the lawn and the driveway.

ceepers

Yeah, been having too much fun to see to the garden 😉

The pictures are a week apart, top ones from earlier today, feels like proper November now compared to last week!

Here’s one more from last weekend, there’s a short but sweet singletrack swoop just around the corner!

yossarian
    Free Member

Romney Marsh?

ceepers

Nope!

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Where do you live OP, cos I love sea fishing! What’s it like for angling round there?

Poopscoop

Looks quite Cornish, the landscape. No doubt I’m wrong though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Swindon. Obviously.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Poopscoop – Member
    Looks quite Cornish, the landscape. No doubt I’m wrong though.

I reckon not too far. Looks like Coastal Exmoor to me. Woody Bay? That 1st pic is especially great (thumbs up)!

ceepers

Well done malvern rider that is indeed the edge of exmoor and woody bay and a bit of cheeky singletrack. Not something to ride in the summer!

The cx one are part of my commute near Braunton in north Devon

I’m not a fisherman but I understand the sea angling is good here!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

not something to ride in the summer

Indeed not 😉

Like you I love bikes and the West Country (I use my bike to find places for sketchbook) ie

Your great photo has inspired me to revisit that area and do more work there next year- it’s been too long!

4130s0ul
    Free Member

Nice work Mal, I haven’t been to Castle Rock in years

seanthesheap
    Free Member

Great pictures op.

Poopscoop

Beautiful area to live.
    I live in the South East but have always felt like I belong in the South West.
    Love the photos and that water colour is lovely by the way!

ceepers

lovely watercolour!

Funnily enough, I grew up quite near Malvern but i’ve never ridden there. I really must make time next time I’m visiting my folks!

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I really must make time next time I’m visiting my folks!

You should, especially this time of year. It sounds like we’re both Midlands —-> West Country transplants. I can’t get enough of riding in Devon/Cornwall (Devon for MTB – Cornwall for ATB) but do still spend time in the Hills. Look fwd to some more great pics of yr trails.

Thnks for compliments folks glad you like sketch. 🙂

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

@ Malvern – That’s Lynton.

Best part of the country. Up there with the lakes parts of Scotland and Wales but with better weather! although house prices in the area certainly reflect it.

ceepers

Grew up in Kidderminster but went to school in Worcester then Uni in Bristol. Got obsessed wit th surfing via skating and snowboarding so ended up moving to North Devon 16 years ago. I wouldn’t leave now!

Slightly shameless self promotion (sorry) but plenty of pics of my coastal life on Instagram here

https://www.instagram.com/jory04/

funkmasterp

Beautiful scenery. I would definitely die cycling on that bit from the first picture though. I’d love to move to the coast

ceepers

It is beautiful here! It’s easy to forget to take the time to enjoy the scenery in your own backyard with the pace of life and the constant online bombardment of images from exciting places.

A few years ago I had a couple of friends come over from Southern California (which pretty much ticks all the boxes for me as a place I’d love to live!) to visit and experience some cold water waves. They were blown away by how unspoilt and beautiful most of the coast was, the tiny lanes and little villages and the quality of the waves. It was really cool to see them experience it from an outside perspective with no previous experiences. Stuff like that makes you see your everyday with fresh eyes!

@funkmasterp

It actually gets a little more exposed further on but I was concentrating too much to take a picture!

It’s not all death defying though!

jamj1974

This thread is just fine. Great photos and a lovely piece of art Malvern Rider.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘I love bikes!’ is closed to new replies.