Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • I lost a glove – I need some new ones
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

I had a pair of gore tex waterproof gloves – they were good. I lost one – the one with the design number in so can’t even find out what they are.

Recommend me some non budget busting waterproof gloves – preferably not sealskins as had a pair before and really did not rate them!

Thanks

weeksy

Which hand? I have a spare green and white summer one

jimmy

Probably the endura thingies (strike? stealth?). I’ve never actually had mine out in sufficient wetness to test them.

I really liked my Giro Ambient gloves – weren’t waterproof but were multi-seasonal. I got em cheap and am too tight to buy a new pair.

akira

Endura Nemo are nice, waterproof and warm.

jameso

Probably the endura thingies (strike? stealth?). I’ve never actually had mine out in sufficient wetness to test them.

I have the Strikes, I don’t rate them that highly tbh. Bulky, seams in uncomfy places, low dexterity / feel and my hands were really cold after a couple of hours in the wet. I’m not a fan of any layer/liner type gloves like this these days unless it’s a fairly short ride.
    But to be fair to Endura..

Endura Nemo are nice, waterproof and warm.

…yup, tried these recently and I’m really impressed. You can do up zips etc with them on no bother. If it was close to freezing and sleeting I’d want something over the top but so far so good. Deliberately soaked them then rode on a frosty morning, got cool fingertips but not genuinely cold.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘I lost a glove – I need some new ones’ is closed to new replies.