Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I know everything!
  • sam_underhill

…so the telephone scammer told me this evening telling me my computer sends a signal to his server every time I connect to the internet and I have a virus.
    I tried telling him that I knew what I was talking about and my computer(s) are fine. but he knew everything…

even being very impolite using all my best insults wasn’t enough for him to be deterred. He was insistent that he could help me.

I think we agreed to disagree.

coffeeking
    Free Member

…so the telephone scammer told me this evening telling me my computer sends a signal to his server every time I connect to the internet and I have a virus.

Just tell them you know, you wrote it and they’re part of a bot net. Simples.

sam_underhill

I don’t think he listened / understood anything I said. I suggest he used his own fist for something and he pretty much ignored that comment.

Northwind

Why would you even engage in a conversation?

coffeeking
    Free Member

Is a fair question, but sometimes it’s fun

slimjim78
    Free Member

because its very satisfying.

why would you post that?

Northwind

He doesn’t sound satisfied, he sounds irritated and frustrated.

sam_underhill

I thought I’d see how far he’d go. It turns out nothing fazed him.

yes…. I was the one the got frustrated. Damn, I loose.

Satisfying? I thought it would be, but strangely no. Maybe I’m too dim witted myself!

TheFlyingOx

I had one of these on Tuesday. Told him to jog on and hung up, and he rang straight back to tell me what he wanted to do to my daughter. The fact I have no kids is by the by. I taught him some choice Anglo-Saxon words to use on the next unsuspecting person he rings.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I know everything!’ is closed to new replies.