Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • i knew it, tears from lance
  • turneround

just watched a clip of the 2nd part of the operah farce, and yep, there was a pause, and if you look closely he’s doing his best to push a tear out. oh go on then i forgive you….

speckledbob
    Free Member

Does anyone have a link to the second part?

Junkyard
    Free Member

it reads rather like you dont have compassion and that you will never forgive him tbh.

His only emotion was for the impact it had on his kids and how they were treated.

Not sure i will ever forgive him but in his lowest moment i dont feel the need to gloat about his suffering , however much he deserves it.

jools182
    Free Member

he’s American

crying is what they do best

well after ridding the world of ‘evil’

duirdh
    Free Member

Was this Lance bloke you speak of your ex boyfriend?

You’ve definitely come to the right place for relationship advice 😉

turneround

wonder if he shed a tear for the damage caused to Frankie Andreu’s family, at their lowest moment, im sure he was not feeling the need to gloat

mainmonkeyking
    Free Member

All I can say on the subject is “what a ****”

mainmonkeyking
    Free Member

Cheating ass licking dirt bag.

mainmonkeyking
    Free Member

Sorry. But I do feel a bit better now

Coyote
    Free Member

Not sure i will ever forgive him but in his lowest moment i dont feel the need to gloat about his suffering

Surely you don’t believe that this is a “low” moment. This is all a carefully engineered attempt at rehabilitation. Let’s see how far he is willing to go with his co-operation with the authorities.

RustyMac
    slackalice
    Free Member

A consensus would appear to be that he is staging this admission of guilt for his own narcissistic aims. That he is trying to control his own fate perhaps?

There does seem to me a disparity at times between his body language and his spoken responses where they seem to be rather in-congruent to real remorse.

How much is he protecting the bigwigs?? Thom Weisel? Amgen? Federal government? The pharmaceutical industry?

Fall guy! Who got too big, sold his soul to the devil (Thom Weisel and Amgen for drug testing) and his tendency towards narcissism taking him to believe that he was bigger and greater than all of them and believed his own hype!

Just a theory!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Cycling was already damaged by doping and still is, to have a sociopathic, narcosist such as Lance wholeheartedly believing he had every right to defend his deception (although he was on a level playing field) in the manner he did by bullying and using the law by suing anybody who got in his way is unforgivable more so to the people close to him. However he talks about himself as the third person in the interview and he is clearly detached from the reality of it all and he is undoubtitly has major psychological problems, it would be interesting to see what psychologist & psychacatrist makes of him.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘i knew it, tears from lance’ is closed to new replies.