Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I just love my dog so much
  • Karinofnine

I love it when she's asleep on the bed, nice and warm and comfy and she goes "mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" and stretches out her legs in sheer joy.

I love it when I tell her off, and she goes to her bed and sits there and "back chats" me, so funny.

I love it when she's hungry and if I don't react IMMEDIATELY she barks and scoots the mat with her front paws between her back legs – hard to describe, funny to see.

Brilliant, my best friend.

And I love that her foot is healing at last (she cut it on a flint Monday before last), but I feel bad because I have given her a bandage sore (because I was trying to keep dirt out of the cut). I feel like I am a bad dog-mum, even though I was trying to do a good thing 🙁

Karinofnine

Why won't the photo post?

3 1 2010 002

bruneep

bigsi
    Free Member

Dogs are ace – FACT 😀

jedi

dogs rock!

cinnamon_girl

Hey, she looks nice! I really miss having a dog 😥

joolsburger
    Free Member

Wife is out, somehow currently in bed with my 2 sleeping boys and a very warm Labrador it's like the Waltons.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Lovely looking dog 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

It's ages since I had a dog but I used to love the "back chats", each one quieter than the last till she thought you hadn't heard her 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

dogs do indeed rock. They're ace. Ours had a big sick on the kitchen floor when I got home today after being away for three days, that's like saying 'I love you so much, I'm going to throw up this food that I previously enjoyed so you can eat it too." BLEERRGGH!, "There you go, lap it up.

Now that's love.

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

My Lakie has just given birth! Hurrah! 3 Months of puppies to look forward to!

corroded
    Free Member

Would love another dog, especially a Lakeland / Border. Must resist…! Congrats on the new additions tho.
    Our Goldie would lie on her back in your lap and pretty much purr. Soppy dog.

Free Member

Couldn't agree more!

lol @ samuri 😉

My Boris, as I was upstairs sorting some stuff out, he came up and wanted to see me so promptly jumped on the bed (I don't mind) then rests his head on my lap as I tap away on the laptop. He's ace!

Just gone for a quick bite to eat and the little fella wagged his tail and was pretty miffed I was going to go straight upstairs without sharing the slice of bread with some marmite on it, he had a bit and looked at me with those eyes to just say he was dead pleased 😉 Letting out a bit mooooooo sound noise 😉

Spey-Stout
    Free Member

Thanks! She's now had a litter of six, I'll be up all night making sure they're ok. Most had homes before they were born, but if your interested PM me………..!

This is momma's last litter (lying out with dad !)

surfer
    Free Member

Congrats Spey Stout

Karinofnine

Congratulations Spey Stout – lovely healthy puppies.

When Missy's hungry she does a little tap dance and nudges her bowl with her nose, same when her water bowl is empty.

Like Marley in the book, she doesn't swallow the last mouthful of water and walks around with it dripping out. Just in case she has missed any surface, she then shakes her head, which spreads the last of the water up the walls.

She knows my bed is mine and she must wait to be invited on to it. Sometimes, I don't invite her. She comes to the bedroom and, starting at the bottom of the bed, she bangs her chin on it, making a kind of snorting noise, working her way up to the top of the bed.

Or, I'll say "Right, bed now Missy" and she goes towards my bed so I say "No, YOUR bed", she puts her head down, sighs, and walks so slowly to her bed, gets on it, flops down in seeming abject disappointment, sighs again.

C_G, you'll have to meet her somehow, she's great.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I just love my dog so much’ is closed to new replies.