Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • I just had…….
  • JonBoy
    Free Member

….a huge breakfast buttie. 8)

4x bacon
    2x sausages
    2x hash browns
    tomato
    black pudding
    brown sauce
    pepper
    thick cut crusty toast with butter.

Swilled down with a double espresso.

I don’t think I will be doing lunch today.

Now where is my big tea mug?

What have you just had/done in the last 30 mins?

higgo
    Free Member

Bowl of shreddies for breakast.
    In the last half hour, a double espresso with choc biscuit.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Chilli heatwave doritos, double decker and just about to tuck into some fruit pastilles. 😀

JonBoy
    Free Member

[Chilli heatwave doritos, double decker and just about to tuck into some fruit pastilles.]

my kinda snack

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’d struggle to eat such a breakfast. Does your stomach shrink as you get older or do you just lose your appetite?

binners

*stands and applauds JonBoy*

That,sir, is the breakfast of champions! I’m very jealous. Have you ever thought about putting all that in a pie? A la DrP?

portlyone

Just the one? Amateur 😉

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

Coffee, 4 slabs of soreen toastie. That stuff is addictive.

ton

1 x homemade scotch egg……………idiet/primal rocks…….. 8)

JonBoy
    Free Member

*stands and applauds JonBoy*

That,sir, is the breakfast of champions!

*takes a bow*

Hmm breakfast pie

d45yth
    Free Member

I despair at what some people relish in eating! I see my dad eat nothing but meat and fried food. My jaw would hit the ground if I saw him eating veg or fruit, simpleton. 🙄

binners

I think we should all relive DrP’s moment of inspired genius!

Gary_M
    Free Member

….a huge breakfast buttie

I’m impressed you managed to fit all that between a couple of slices of bread.

Pecan danish and cup of coffee for breakfast, rode 20 miles to work, nothing to eat since, will have lunch around 12:30.

JonBoy
    Free Member

I do like food like this but after eating such monster things I do some how feel a little un clean. It will take a fair amount of fruit to feel clean again. I do have fish and new spuds with salad for dinner later.

God I hope the OH doesn’t see what I eat at work.

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m jealous. My breakfast was a bowl of blueberry wheats and a milky nespresso :\

JonBoy
    Free Member

I’m impressed you managed to fit all that between a couple of slices of bread.

Practice 😉

willard

Last 30 minutes? I’ve had a cup of tea, tried to placate some customers and held a genuine Olympic torch. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take it apart to see what made it flame and were not allowed to start it up either.

They should not have let us engineers near it I tell ye.

Before that, I’d had another cup of tea and a slice of toast.

emsz
    Free Member

God, I miss sausages sometimes 😆

JonBoy
    Free Member

How heavy are the torches?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Hold on graze box just arived – add a honeycomb flapjack.

JonBoy
    Free Member

God, I miss sausages sometimes

😳

glenh
    Free Member

lol

organic355
    Free Member

today:

breakfast shake which comprises of:
    scoop of porridge
    70g protein powder (banana)
    5g Creatine
    freaash Blueberries
    fresh Banana
    300ml milk
    10ml or omega 3-6-9 oil.

1 x black tea
    2 x intant black coffee

2 x ham & cheese (leerdamer light) rolls with homemade chill chutney. (jamie olive recipe = tasty)

just about to have an activia Yogurt (prune).

probably graze on fruit this afternoon and not have much for dinner as karate training finishes after 9, so maybe a small bowl of cereal or water based protein shake afterwards.

GrahamS

Jealous.

My breakfast buttie is two sausages in a roll with a dash of HP – and that accounts for about 400kcals of my daily allowance (1950kcals)

If I ate yours then I’d either have to forgo lunch and have a light dinner or I’d have to run home 😀

willard

Jonboy,

Not hugely heavy. I mean, it’s got some heft to it and it’s actually quite well made. The metal stuff is grippy but at the same time has a slight cheesgrater feel to it. I wouldn’t want to run a marathon with it, but a couple of miles would be ok.

Actually, if I’d had one, I would have made a stand and had it connected to mains gas in the lounge: Ultimate conversation piece! Or, world’s biggest and least appropriate cigar lighter.

JonBoy
    Free Member

Im fairly active. I am on my feet all day at work. (bike mechanic) I generally ride to work so about 100 miles a week + pleasure stuff and have a manic 4 yr old to play with.

JonBoy
    Free Member

You could mount it above your front door and singe cold callers with it.

GrahamS

Im fairly active.

No criticism intended, just jealousy 😀

I usually only get to ride to work twice a week – so only about 44 miles – and my job involves me sat on my arse for 8 hours a day, so I have to moderate my calories somewhat more than you.

JonBoy
    Free Member

No criticism intended, just jealous

None taken at all, more of a self justification really. God I still feel so full. Picking up dropped things is not nice

molgrips
    Free Member

Going to Asda in a minute to scavenge some idiet food. I might try to put together a salad.

slimjim78
    Free Member

caramelised onion homous and 4 celery sticks

Anna-B
    Free Member

Bean, sweetcorn and pesto hummous type thing on pitta with tomatoes, banana later. Gotta make up for the icecream, cake and minstrels yesterday.

mogrim

Just had chickpea+aubergine curry, rice and a yoghourt.

JonBoy
    Free Member

I can eat hummus all day long. I like it on chicken salad sarnies. Great for keeping personal space invaders at bay too. Get the workshop all to myself. He he.

ononeorange

A sald from the cafe in our basement. A cup of tea next and that’s enough excitement for me.

wrecker
    Free Member

Protein and creatine shake and fruit and fibre cereal for brekkie.
    Ham hock salad with minted peas and coleslaw for lunch.
    Tea will be a beef stew from the slow cooker. And another shake.

futonrivercrossing
    Free Member

Breakfast – porridge + oat bran and rice bran made with water and chi spice with banana and mixed fruit + fresh coffee

Lunch – green salad with rocket/basil/mint + sun dried Tom ,roast strawberries , chili, manchego, and berlotty beans.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘I just had…….’ is closed to new replies.