Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • I just got a free Reverb with my new Zesty at Twelve50 bikes! : )
  • mtbikingmike
    Free Member

Sorry, very excited about this. I finally decided to do a big spend and bought a new Zesty 514. Did a bit of research and got in from Twelve50 over in Cheshire. Excellent service.

But get this, I got a free Reverb post and 10% off the bike!! Promo on their website with a LAUNCH10 code.

Pick it up tomorrow!!!

Hope it stops raining…..

Northwind

Edit- christ that’s a big Obama.

bartimaeus
    Free Member

What about the free Garmin you got? Or was that with your new Lapierre Sensium? All the posts you made in the different sections of BikeRadar seem to have been deleted now – still two new bikes and lots of free stuff, eh?

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

You posted about this 2 days ago or was that another purchase?

Liftman

Suspicious cat is suspicious 😡

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Yeah it feels very much like a “lets promote our shop” post

mattrgee
    Free Member

mtbikingmike
    Free Member

Yep, two new bikes being picked up today. Drive from Leeds (I’m sure you can confirm on here thats were I live) over to Cheshire to pick up so clearly it isn’t my shop.

Free stuff, great. If they want to give stuff away to make a sale then I’m cool with that. 10% off a 2013 bike as well? Fine with that too!

Posting on other forums, yeah. Just spreading the love of a good deal.

But thanks to all the forum police for their concern.

Got to go, off to my not so LBS.

tomhoward

I’d get there quick, if they give as much free stuff and discount to everyone as they do to you, they’ll not be in business much longer.

plecostomus
    Free Member

They should be getting in trouble with hotlines for selling new 2013 bikes discounted already. Nothing like de valuing a brand!

Frankers
    Free Member

plecostomus – Member
    They should be getting in trouble with hotlines for selling new 2013 bikes discounted already. Nothing like de valuing a brand!

You sound like the school snitch….. “Devaluing a brand” don’t get sucked into the bs for companies trying to keep their margins as high as possible

shepleg
    Free Member

The Hotlines that are owned by CRC? 😆 😆 😆

jamj1974

Price fixing illegal at RRP/MRRP…?

bartimaeus
    Free Member

@mtbikingmike “two new bikes being picked up today” – fair enough… and apologies for doubting you.

tomhoward

No ‘new bikes’ thread then?

ontor
    Free Member

waiting for ride pictures…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘I just got a free Reverb with my new Zesty at Twelve50 bikes! : )’ is closed to new replies.