Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • I just found a hair…..
  • josh1982
    Free Member

on my arm that is a good 2 inches longer than all the rest at about 1/2inch. Whats that all about then?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Getting old.

jon1973
    Free Member

You're turning in to a werewolf, very slowly.

Pigface
    Free Member

Wait till they start coming out of your ears 😳

wwaswas

'ears'

I misread that as another 4 letter word with the same letters in it…

fubar
    Free Member

just wait until the hairdresser decides to give you an ear hair and eyebrow trim 😳

mickasaki
    Free Member

Last time i went to the barbers, some old fella was getting his barnet trimed and the girl doing it asked if he would like his eyebrows sorting out with the trimmer! I dont know who was more imbarresed, him for his eyebrows or me for pi##ing myself! What age are you allowed to stop worring about hairs in odd places? My wifes grandad has a really long, thick black hair on the end of his nose, probably about an inch long, theres no way can he not know its there!

TooTall
    Free Member

just wait until the hairdresser decides to give you an ear hair and eyebrow trim

Then, my son, you'll be a man.

trout
    Free Member

How does a certain hair know when to stop growing

and nose hairs seem to be directly linked to the tear ducts

allthegear
    Free Member

There's three phases of hair growth (can't remember the names) and it is only actually growing in one of the phases. The length of time an individual hair spends in each phase can change but it always grows at pretty much the same "speed".

I'd say you've got one hair that is just very "healthy"

ski
    Free Member

my brother caught what he thought was a spot on his neck while shaving, turned out to be a burrowing hair, the spot had been there as long as he could remember shaving round it.

That freaked him out some what.

fubar
    Free Member

the girl doing it asked if he would like his eyebrows sorting out with the trimmer! I

I didn't get asked…I had no choice in the matter !

RustySpanner

My nose and ear hairs have turned grey. 🙁

AND my nose hair clipper, bought in my twenties when I could pretend it was a present for my dad has packed up.

Dunno why, but I feel strangely embarrassed about asking in Boots for a new one.

meehaja
    Free Member

I have one hair on my chest that grows to about 3 inches! My wife likes to pull it out, but as it always grows back I feel its the source of all my powers. I also have a patch of curious arm pupes about three quarters of the way up on each arm. Normal hair on the rest of my arm, just a patch of course, longer hair on each side. Although I'm not from Yorkshire originally, I think some of the Bradford water has got into my system and started slowly mutating me

convert

my brother caught what he thought was a spot on his neck while shaving, turned out to be a burrowing hair, the spot had been there as long as he could remember shaving round it.

That freaked him out some what.

I had a mate at uni years ago with something like that at the base of his spine. In the end it got proper messy and he ended up in hospital getting it sorted out. He ended up with "a second arsehole" about 2 inches deep – one of those massive cotton bud swab things used to disappear inside him to a terrifying depth. I'll never forget the screams from his hall of residence room when the health visitor used to come around and change the packing inside him whilst it healed- put me right off my daytime telly!

Jamie
    Free Member

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I hate ingrowing hairs, barstewards from hell that they are!

BigJohn

You've got hair cancer.

starseven
    Free Member

Dont bother clipping ear hair…burn it off, much better. There was a time when barbers did it for you,seem reluctant now.

samuri
    Free Member

I have one hair on my chest that grows to about 3 inches! My wife likes to pull it out, but as it always grows back I feel its the source of all my powers.

I've got one of these too! Perhaps we're aliens from a different planet and this is the only distinguishing external feature.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I assumed this was going to be about the wrong coloured pube in bed. How disappointing.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘I just found a hair…..’ is closed to new replies.