Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • I hit the missus
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Last night during a dream, which I can’t remember, I lashed out at something with a left hook. I woke up as I cracked the missus one on the cheek. Thankfully the motion made me half awake so I realised what was happenind and her angle meant it glanced off her cheek.

In the past she has had several hard kicks from when sleeping due to me kicking people in dreams and I’ve also hurt me toe and my fist before whacking the wall in my sleep.

I feel quite guilty about it. She thinks it’s funny though, luckily.

Anybody else beat their wives in their sleep?

j_me
    Free Member

This bloke

My wife bit me in her dream once, apparently I was obstructing her view of a game of beach football. It was **** sore !

flatfish
    Free Member

I’ve done it once as far as i know and i felt quite guilty too although i expect she was winding me up in my dream. 😳

boblo
    Free Member

Misogynists 😉

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Apparently I was thrashing about in my sleep a few years ago and smacked the wife across the face with a flailing fist. While I was still asleep she said ‘If you do that again I will pour hot wax down your throat’ and I calmed down.

I have no memory of this but won’t let her keep candles in the bedroom any more.

molgrips
    Free Member

I did that a couple of times when we were first married. I punched and elbowed Mrs Grips variously. I think I was just flailing though rather than actually punching in dream, but the punch I gave her was quite like an actual punch with a fist and all.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

An ex of mine always maintained she was asleep whenever I woke up to find her elbow nestled in my eye-socket.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS4giqtbRBM[/video]

z1ppy

I have a tendency to throw my arm out wide and slap the missus in the face in the middle of the night quite regularly. I’m asleep, honestly. Also knew of a bloke who was supposed to be ex-SAS, who regularly was supposed to choke/strangle his missus in his sleep. I have no idea how they stayed together..

trailmonkey

‘If you do that again I will pour hot wax down your throat’

That doesn’t sound like an instaneous response to me. In fact it sounds like that’s been well thought of. I’d sleep with one eye open if I were you 😯

MrsToast
    Free Member

Mr Toast once kneed me in the spine whilst shouting nonsense. I normally find the occasional nocturnal bellowing quite entertaining… the knee to the spine less so!

monkeyfiend
    Free Member

I ‘jump’ when drifting off to sleep and sometimes the wife ends up with a light knock then, however I have been woken up by her screaming at me because I’ve had her in a head lock, and she also reckons I’ve punched her stomach when she was pregnant with our first child, but I dont remember that (obviously!).
    Shes quite cool about, knows what a nice chap i am so doesnt feel nervous at all.

DickBarton

I haven’t but the wife has skelped me a fair few times in her sleep…

It normally isn’t violent she normally give me a lesson in playing musical instruments…annoyingly even though she is asleep, if I don’t do the actions she gets more annoyed…so she is counting the notes on her fingers and I have to do likewise…thing is she is asleep…and I’m not.

I’m a bloody mug at times!

geetee1972
    Free Member

My wife bit me in her dream once, apparently I was obstructing her view of a game of beach football. It was **** sore !

That could have been one of those John Wayne Bobbit moments all over again!

Twin
    Free Member
    chamley
    Free Member

When I’m drifting off I often have falling dreams which end with me waking and throwing my arms out. I’ve ended up hitting my better half a couple of times and she now sleeps with her arm in front of her face! 😕

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘I hit the missus’ is closed to new replies.