Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • I got bitten by a f*****g dog today
  • ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Collies are dodgy

Collie says I’m not the one wearing lycra…

pjm84
    Free Member

Nice Dog.

Had a fight with a Collie once but that’s a long story with a muddy end.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Only once been bitten by a dog whilst cycling and i stopped and kicked it a few times and then kicked it into the canal.

i am an animal lover but I am not being bitten and not [over] reacting.

these 2 sentences are mutually exclusive are they not? good grief.

D0NK

GRRRRRR ..it was like lord of the flies

Who are you and what have you done with the real junkyard? Attacking cute fwuffie dogs and defending nuclear power?

Junkyard
    Free Member

As has been noted I am a vegan and have had dogs so I do love animals and am not a dog hater. I am not sure why love of animals stops me from defending myself when a dog bites me…should I have stopped and explained my deep respect for all living things and asked it to do the same to me and my leg? Would this have worked?
    I kicked it into the canal because the initial kicks did not deter it from continuing to attack me and it had chased me for circa 50 metres attempting to bite me before succeeding.
    I dont like violence and love people but I assume i can defend myself if I am attacked rather than give a reading from Gandhi or the Buddha ?

If you want to let dogs bite you and do nothing then fair play but i am going to defend myself

EDIT: The cold has got to me and i have not slept properly for two days….may be grumpy.

YGM

D0NK

I’ve never actually been bitten by a dog, me a heartless carnivorous bastard, I’d get a refund from the vegan society if I was you
    🙂

<edit>no mail yet but now I got wifi sorted and a phone manufactured in this millenium I should be checking my mail more often.

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNmBAUyy7Go[/video]

Kevevs
    Free Member

Curse you Lifer. I was going to bed but now I’ve got to watch Brass Eye..

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘I got bitten by a f*****g dog today’ is closed to new replies.