• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I got a job!
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Asbestos Surveyor. Crap money, though out and about all day, company car, not stuck in an office is important to me.

Don’t know if I should be happy or sad. Like my life at the minute just working weekends, spent today riding back from Manchester along the Bridgewater canal. Now have to pay for morning and afternoon childcare which means I’m worse off 😕

Still, if the wife is happy….

globalti
    Free Member

Great job! Now all you need to do is to negotiate a commission agreement with a couple of asbestos removal firms then go along to survey a property, suck your teeth, slap a “condemned” notice on the door and make that recommendation. Simples.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Did they specifiy a clean driving license?

joolsburger
    Free Member

Well done!

njee20
    Free Member

Thought you were a taxi driver? 😕

jambalaya
    Free Member

Mr Health and Safety 🙂

lowey

Now have to pay for morning and afternoon childcare which means I’m worse off

So you pack the kids off to someone they dont know rather than being with their dad and financially your worse off for doing it ?

Have you taken leave of your senses ?

loddrik
    Free Member

Thought you were a taxi driver?

I am currently, though it was only a temporary thing which dragged on. I’m a Planning Officer by trade but didn’t fancy going back to it.

So you pack the kids off to someone they dont know rather than being with their dad and financially your worse off for doing it ?

Blame my wife…

plyphon
    Free Member

financially your worse off for doing it ?

I don’t know if he’s lost his senses but you’ve lost your dictionary!

toppers3933
    Free Member

Your wife sounds about as logical and mathmatically minded as mine.

Drac

Blame my wife…

Best edit your post in the Reality thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I got a job!’ is closed to new replies.