• This topic has 40 replies, 29 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by scud.
Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)
  • I don't care about what you all think
  • scud
    Free Member

munrobiker – Member
    Now, horse shit on the street- this I have a problem with. I get that I live on a residential street in the countryside, but if your horse shits on our street and a car drives over it then it’s there for weeks. And you then spend weeks dodging around it walking back from the car, or to the garage across the street, and sometimes, when it’s dark, you quite reasonably forget that some selfish knobend didn’t clear up after their animal and you step in it. Then it goes in your house. And I don’t want horse shit in my house.

It turns out there’s a stable at the end of the street, which we didn’t know about when we moved in as you can’t see it. Why they can’t come out with a shovel at the end of their ride I don’t know, since they spend half their lives mucking the bastard things out anyway.

You’d frickin love my village, about 6 or 7 places with horses, but best of all each end of the village a dairy farm where the cows are one side of the road and dairy the other side, so they all have to cross the road. In the rain, my water bottle on the bike always seems to develop a “special” taste! Then there is the pig farm behind and the fact that they always spray turkey muck on the fields on the hottest day! Who’d live in the countryside!!!??

Viewing 41 post (of 41 total)

The topic ‘I don't care about what you all think’ is closed to new replies.