Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • I dare you, I double dare you to open this link and not be inspired.
  • pymwymis
    Free Member

nice pics, cba reading it

^^^ this^^^.

I would need a long flight to get motivated enough to read this digitally (actually, anything magazine-like digitally) – in fairness the hard copy would probaby be a different matter however ‘cos the pics do look great….

…and I don’t care what theyre riding, they’re all bikes and they all seem to be having a jolly good time.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nice link McM, anything that gets a grin a heartbeat pumping a bit of mud flying a fatbike and I’m IN 😉

pymwymis
    Free Member

rict – just substitute the number 3 in the http://www.address for 2 or 1 and your wish comes true……

The cover on edition 1 looks a bit like the Ridgeway in winter !

DezB
    Free Member

I’m inspired to track down a 30 year old Giro helmet and go riding in it!

cynic-al
    Free Member

LOL @ the flamers – is it a few cm outside your comfort zone? Prefer pics of an Orange 5 nailing it at Glenstress?

Cheers MC, it’s what bikes are for.

BigJohn

I didn’t see Chipps on the list of contributors so I didn’t bother going any further. I’ll sign up to Privateer instead.

rOcKeTdOg

cynic-al – Member
    LOL @ the flamers – is it a few cm outside your comfort zone? Prefer pics of an Orange 5 nailing it at Glenstress?

Cheers MC, it’s what bikes are for.

blimey i agree with Al 😯

lemonysam
    Free Member

The previous issues were pretty good but this one definitely isn’t doing it for me. I think the fact that half the photos don’t actually feature cycling doesn’t help. It also fails the beardy nodder test in a way that the others haven’t.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘I dare you, I double dare you to open this link and not be inspired.’ is closed to new replies.