• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I caught my dad with my GF!
  • DannyLeigh
    Free Member

I've had my GF for 2 years now (practically lives with me) – small white, petite thing, cooks for me, always been good to me.

I go away on holiday for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right. I asked my dad if he had seen anything happen with my GF and he acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later… I'm coming home from work when BAM clear as day, right in my Kitchen I catch my dad red handed with his meat in my GF.

I was PISSED, I told him to get his meat out of GF and GTFO, needless to say my GF got turned off. I just couldn't get over it and that night kicked my GF to the curb.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and that I've been without my GF and about 10 minutes ago my Father had the balls to ask my how my GF has been, when he's the damn reason we ain't together no more.

Should I get off the computer and start swinging at him?

OR

Pack my stuff and be on my way.

Here's a pic of my GF for you guys as I know you'll ask.

XC_PK
    Free Member

Been on here before but still a good joke.

Edited 😉

DannyLeigh
    Free Member

It does now. 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Your ye olde joke would work better if you learnt how to link pictures.

igm

On a bike forum shouldn't it be a Gary Fisher?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Been posted here before and still a crap joke

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

why would you bother posting this!? who cares … and been done before rubbish.

djglover
    Free Member

As funny as cancer

G
    Free Member

Crap joke..

Crappier response djglover

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hmmm I'd say your response to his response was about equal in merit to his response.

falkirk-mark

I think what the other posters are trying to say is thanks for sharing your joke with us but it was posted recently,(bunch of miserable feckers that they are)

skidartist
    Free Member

G
    Free Member

and I think your response to my response to his response is not even close to his response which was in response to the original post, in fact I feel that my resonse to his response has consdierably more merit than you response to my response to his response….. and frankly at that point I all responded out albeit I still think its a crappy response

Drac

I think what the other posters are trying to say is thanks for sharing your joke with us but it was posted recently,

And more times than a what tyre thread.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I caught my dad with my GF!’ is closed to new replies.