Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • I called into On One today and!!!!!
  • Clover

Yep, women are eeeeevil. If my bf got one of these without getting me one first I would be well p*ssed off. 😆

As I serial CX bike stalker they’re a good deal – a couple of friends have them and in my opinion the full build is a bit on the heavy side for a carbon bike, so obviously you will need new wheels too. 😉

CX bikes are ace for blatting around bridleways that are a bit dull on a mountain bike – you can go stupid fast on them. Discs good for this kind of use – I love my CX but I seem to get through brake pads at a fearsome rate – the Mary Towneley loop can sand them off in one go.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Just buy it

Gary_M
    Free Member

when i went to ride it saddle was missing

You mean you don’t have a spare saddle in the parts bin?

tk46hal
    Free Member

I’m going to get the wife drunk tonight and then I’ll mention that I would love this bike! I can only dream of another bike in the garage at the moment because I’m having to spend more than the £2k required to buy the bike on a 2 week holiday! 😕 Or well, Xmas not that far away! 😀

karnali
    Free Member

will these take a 140 rear rotor or just 160?

sefton
    Free Member

whats the gearing – the cassettes 12-25 what about the front 36-46?

will be tough for trail riding if so.

darrenm
    Free Member

and in two weeks i am in Sheffield with an afternoon to kill, which is now going to be spent dribbling in the on one shop.

Just a thought. There is some quite good riding close to Sheffield, you could take one of your other bikes and maybe ride that instead of wasting it looking at one. 😉

shaggy

will these take a 140 rear rotor or just 160?

Just 160.

instanthit
    Free Member

(Just a thought. There is some quite good riding close to Sheffield, you could take one of your other bikes and maybe ride that instead of wasting it looking at one).

Sadly i will be unable to take a bike for this trip, for various reasons, but have NEVER had a problem spending a few hours in a bike shop before. Just touching and lusting, almost as good as riding!!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘I called into On One today and!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.