Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • I am going to drink beer
  • dazh

Bastards! I've got to drive to Newcastle tonight 🙁

MikeT-23
    Free Member

I painted my kitchen today.
    My new frame was ordered this very morn.
    At this juncture in the day I am sampling a bottle of what you chaps refer to as beer.
    It is named Humdinger. Current reactions indicate that I may well have another.
    I love it.

happy weekend to you all. Don't burn.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Up early for a surf but **** it – third beer tasting as good as the first.

psychle
    Free Member

I too am drinking beer… picked up a sample of ales from the local supermarket, currently enjoying a lovely 'Oxford Gold' by Brakspear… nice 🙂

EDIT: now on a tasty Adnams 'Carbon Neutral' brew…

Ambrose

Returning home from another day nurturing our fair nation's finest progeny I too felt that a snifter might be in order. To set the mood I have decided to sample the dulcet tones of the rapid repetitive beats of the new collection of musical pieces from the beat combo known as Faithless. The rhythmic nature of the tones being produced by my recently acquired "loud-speakers" (available at your local Tesco's domestic supplies emporium for a mere 12 guineas or so, a marked reduction from the 40 guineas that had previously been required to ensure their ownership) has definitely enhanced my quaffing of Mr Marston's Old Empire India Pale Ale.

Doethie Valley tommorrow, Quantocks on Sunday, Beer and BBQ inbetween. Life is good.

And in the morning my head will probably hurt a lot.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Done F'all work today and celebrated with 2 pints of my favourite: Blindman's Mine Beer. A pint so obscure you cannot find pictures of it on the Internet. In fact it might just be a Google-whack.

"Beer song!" [OK]

In hea-ven there is no beer
    That's why-we drink it here
    And when-were all gone from here
    Our friends will be drinking all our beer

Barstewards.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Old Speckled Hen at the moment, having had a Victory Ale earlier

colnagokid

sorry for my late appearance at this party…..I'mon the Stella now, them big pint tins 8)

Kevevs
    Free Member

you might even manage boring ordinary person status come the eve. good lusc

Ambrose

Oh God my head hurt. Sorry for spouting too much drivel folks.

Kevevs
    Free Member

nae bothir!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘I am going to drink beer’ is closed to new replies.