Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • I’ve just nearly had a fight!
  • Harry_the_Spider

I was crossing the A56 at a pedestrian crossing that was partially straddled by a car. On walking round the front of the car it starts to move off whilst the lights are still on red. I was so surprised that I didn’t even swear at the guy. All I shouted was “Watch it mate! It’s on red!” Then driver got out and started getting a bit arsey with me.

It was at this point that I swore at him.

He backed down, called me something rude and got back in.

I was actually quite shocked to have grown man get out of his car on a busy road and have a pop at me.

I feel all weird now… Anyone fancy a fight a pint or a shag? I’m all confused.

tails
    Free Member

If in doubt give him a clout.

judderman
    Free Member

Anyone fancy a fight a pint or a shag? I’m all confused.

depends on which order you were thinking of doing them?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    flippinheckler
    Free Member

MTFU! 😆

binners

You should have decked him, made him buy you a pint, then shageed his missus. All bases covered there

jon1973
    Free Member

You should have got medieval on his ass.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Its amazing what cocks people are when they get into cars

bigbloke
    Free Member

You should've OWNED HIM WITH BOMBERS…lol

zaskar
    Free Member

Swear and you will be sworn back at.

Still confused? let it go-it's not worth it.

baldSpot
    Free Member

how about a shag then a pint? Or a pint then a shag? i'm not fussed either way. 8)

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Next time, go round the back…

unovolo
    Free Member

I'd have pissed in his shoes.

Harry_the_Spider

The moment has passed so the pint/fight/shag offer is off the table.

Sorry.

project
    Free Member

Pointyour camera phone at him and take a picture, then post it http://www.wankersdriveingcars.com

terrahawk
    Free Member

FFS. You moved away but you still can't resist coming over here causing trouble.

I'd have chinned the **** in front of his ugly bird and fat kid.

nickc

had my first "White van man" of the year last weekend, on a roundabout at the end of a really nice 125k roadie. Was all a bit weird, I got the impression he was mad just because we were in front of him. Anyway "pleasantries" were exchanged. Dunno what they think they'll gain from it…Tossers

Harry_the_Spider

His car was full of his ugly mates. He must have felt a bit of a knob getting shouted down by a bloke in a shirt and tie with a carrier bag full of shopping.

Going back to West-Side Prestwich is like going on safari.

druidh
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    Its amazing what cocks people are when they get into cars

Well, technically speaking, he was out of the car when the contretemps took place.

ton

i would have backed down too…………………. 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

'Ive just nearly had a fight'
    Kin Ell, I 'nearly have a fight' every day! But using my super persuasive & interpersonal skills, aquired by years, nay, decades of dealing with failed medical experiments using chimpanzees, manage to avoid such episodes. (usually)

snowslave

I shall pray for their sins

bigyinn
    Free Member

Is it actually possible to have "angry sex"?

myfatherwasawolf
    Free Member

I'd have shagged his pint.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Had a piss head with a can in his hand walk in front of my car when I was approaching A T junction earlier, he shouted good job you stopped you fag 😆 I replied I wouldn't want to spill your beer love, I didnt feeel angry or feel like a shag at the time. MY road rage must be improving. 😆

JulianA
    Free Member

Hmmmm, welcome to Britain. It's rubbish.

naokfreek
    Free Member

Nice…real nice.

Some people are wierd, that's the way it is.

I probably would have barked at him and left twitching strangly, shopping intact.

You did well.

westkipper
    Free Member

A couple of years ago I was stopped at a pedestrian crossing on Minto street, Edinburgh, and a car drove across, striking this guy walking across.
    As I went to see if he was OK,and offer to be a witness, the, by now, stopped driver had got out and was starting to rant, really threateningly, about damages to his car. Now the victim was an Asian guy maybe in his fifties and didnt seem to speak much english. He let his actions do the talking though and picked himself up and absolutely leathered the much younger driver.
    Then booted in the side panels of the car.
    Now thats how you deal with that sort! 😈

chunkypaul
    Free Member

I feel all weird now… Anyone fancy a fight a pint or a shag? I’m all confused.

PMSL!

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘I’ve just nearly had a fight!’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts