Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hydraulic experts needed
  • handyman
    Free Member

I have a snow plough on the shop truck, and water has got into the oil, i know this as when i took off the hoses to check, there was pinkish ice at ends of hose, so the request for help is to find out about draining the system and refilling it, is a Western Isarmatic cable operated pump thanks, i have tried google and the links i found to the Western site “said page not found”

masteria
    Free Member

Suggest registering as a User at http://www.westernplows.com. Their forums / document library may help.

sharkbait
    Free Member

rickmeister

Obviously the Hardcore snow shovel with the Balboni signature orange stripe…..

It’s just about impossible to flush a hydraulic system fully. There will always be dregs sitting in the low points somewhere.
    It would be possible to strip the whole thing and flush every component, but in the real world just draining and refilling it will have to do.

handyman
    Free Member

Thanks sharkbait, last snowfall here in NJ usa was 500mm and i spent 6 hours a day shovelling, Masteria i will check out website thanks

sharkbait
    Free Member

My pleasure handyman…… as you can tell we don’t really do snowploughs here.

I can be equally useful on the subject of snowblowers and piste-bashers as well 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hydraulic experts needed’ is closed to new replies.