Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Hydration bags for women
  • aleigh
    Free Member

I want to get a bigger bag which holds a 3 litre bladder and about 12-15 litres of cargo. Can I find one, can I heck!

I’m drawn to Camelbak but would welcome others recommendations. It has to be women specific as I’m petite 😀

I currently have a LUXE which is brilliant but I’d like to have a bit more storage…..for my make up etc 😆 (that’s a joke btw 😉 )

aracer
    Free Member

It has to be women specific as I’m petite

I’ll apologise in advance if this really isn’t very helpful, but for a bag that size is that really the case? Presumably the issue is back length, but surely something that size is pretty short even if bloke specific.

aleigh
    Free Member

Back length is an issue yes so what blokes Camelbak would work just as well as a womans then?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Ergon do adjustable – back length packs.

foxylaydee
    Free Member

hi, i’m petite too and have had similar issues in the past, it’s so hard squeezing those Louboutins in a Camelbak – that’s NOT a joke btw 😉
    But seriously …. i was never able to find a good enough womens specific hydro pack so i just got a larger Camelbak , the Scudo to be exact 🙂

aP
    Free Member

OMM

london_lady
    Free Member

I find that the OMM or Decathlon or Innovate bags fit quite nicely – always found the camelbacks a bit too long.

mrsflash
    Free Member

I find camelbaks fit me fine with the straps as short as they will go.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Have you looked at the Vaude roomy 17 +3 or 20+3 bags they look quite good. I’ve just got a Camelbak Daystar which is good and large.

juan
    Free Member

Well you being the same size as me 😉 I can recommend a camelback mule/blowfish.
    Salomon have a very nice anad very light bag but it’s more 25 litres. Not sure about the strap though they might be inconvenient

Pook

Camelback Daystar, £26 on Merlin. I ordered one by mistake last week.Good bag, but the flowers and pink didn’t suit my skin colour

:mrgreen:

mamadirt
    Free Member

Following on from my Camelbak/full face helmet thread, I’ve just bought one of these off ebay. Pretty good price – only a 2L bladder though.

Potdog
    Free Member

Deuter do some good women specific bags which are slightly shorter in length and have a more comfortable shape to the straps.

My SO has the Superlight SL which is pretty well specced, with rain cover, pull out bib thing which keeps the cold off her chest.

Worth a look I’d say. But don’t know who stocks the Deuter stuff in the UK.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Anna has a daystar, only comes with a 2l bladder though that always seems plenty and she drinks a lot 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Hydration bags for women’ is closed to new replies.