Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Hup Holland or Vamos España ?
  • gordimhor

viva espana 8)

Hadge
    Free Member

Funny how the Beeb's generally well respected pundits all agreed the Dutch could have been down to 9 men easily – guess we know nothing lol.

donsimon
    Free Member

Cirty Dunts!

Hadge
    Free Member

At least the English are having the last say by having a ref in the final who hasn't the bottle to send anyone off!!!!! He's ruining the game.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Hmmm…no surprise that it's been a truly shit game (so far).

Big fat yawn from me 🙁

Dutch fans should be really proud of taking us back to Italia 90 levels of foul play. Mind you, the Spanish are not shy with fruity challenges either.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh Robben 🙄

Haze

Ch-ching….new Hope BB on the way 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

KEEEEEE-YAAAAA! Take that motherf*cker! 😆

psychle
    Free Member

what a fookin boring game of sport… god I hate football, can't for the life of me see why it's "the most popular game in the world" 🙄

shreck
    Free Member

why are you reading this post then psychle?

psychle
    Free Member

'cause I hoped and prayed that for once, Soccer might end up being interesting, two (supposedly) great teams, (supposedly) quality players… and still it sucked… soccer players just can't help but fall over at the slightest touch, can't help but show disrespect to the referee… shit game, sorry 🙁

Edric64
    Free Member

psycle you talk crap it's a great game.Watch it at local league level say step 6 or 7 in the national league system and you will see guys doing it at hobby level who are fit, fairly skilled and get about 20 quid a game .That's the level I watch at and sometimes help at.Until you know what you are on about shut up

juan
    Free Member

Well can't you guess from my name 😉

doug_basqueMTB.com

It's crazy out there. People are dancing in the fountains and I've never seen so many Spanish flags around here! All you can hear out the window is car horns.

psychle
    Free Member

psycle you talk crap it's a great game.Watch it at local league level say step 6 or 7 in the national league system and you will see guys doing it at hobby level who are fit, fairly skilled and get about 20 quid a game .That's the level I watch at and sometimes help at.Until you know what you are on about shut up

Now now… a man can have an opinion can't he? 😉

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

juan – Member

Well can't you guess from my name

Why what's your name ……….. Juan Neil ?

Edric64
    Free Member

Now now… a man can have an opinion can't he?

Sorry beer was going in, brain went out many apologies

nickjb
    Free Member

Until you know what you are on about shut up

That would make this whole forum empty 🙂

GrahamS

I think Spain did really well to beat Holland, the Netherlands and the Dutch!

One country against three hardly seems fair. 😉

Sounds like the party is in full swing:
    http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/gratuitous-donkey-torture-all-round-201007122896/

cranberry
    Free Member

It was very peaceful here in Holland last night not a vulvazela* to be heard 🙂

Gratuitous Donkey Torture All Round

* pointless **** making noise

eckinspain
    Free Member

I popped out to the centre of Madrid to watch the game and – what do you know – 250,000 other people had the same idea!

Ears still ringing, and feeling slightly tired now. Few hours to recover and then off to watch the trophy being paraded around town.

So psychle, you hate the game of football, but you watched the match last night and then came onto a forum to comment on how much you hate the game? Perhaps you could have found a better use of your time.

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Hup Holland or Vamos España ?’ is closed to new replies.