Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • HR Zones on Trainerroad
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve done a session on Trainerroad tonight, and when looking at the data it says I spent no time in VO2Max

I’m 43 so roughly I may be able to get high 170’s but the range it is suggesting is Low 173 to High 220 !

I will never get near 220, pushing hard I get to about 173, and yes I am sure I could potentially push a little higher, but 220 erm no.

So how do you reset the max heart rate?

Ta

Twodogs

Do a heart rate test and enter the result into TrainerRoad? Or am I missing something?

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

No idea about Trainerroad, but I’m also 43 and have had readings of 188bpm iirc, a couple of times this summer while climbing local hills.

Haze

You’ll want to set your LTHR threshold value before you can set zones.You can establish this from the 20 minute test if you haven’t already?

VO2 is something like 106% of this value iirc

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

You’ll want to set your LTHR threshold value before you can set zones.You can establish this from the 20 minute test if you haven’t already?

Ah all very logical. I’ve not done the test for a good few years (when Trainerroad first came out) quite a bit older now 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘HR Zones on Trainerroad’ is closed to new replies.