Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • How's your Sunday going?
  • colournoise

Recovering from snot monster virus so no riding this weekend.

Lay in. 3 hours school work. Baked cheese for lunch. Bit of shopping (local mall was HEAVING so stay was even shorter than usual). Bit of surfing. Bit of TV. Now about to crack open the first Aspalls of the evening while working out whether I still have [a] the time and the breathing ability to squeeze in my first ever night ride tomorrow evening while Zoe is at a governors’ meeting.

slainte ➡ rob

colournoise

Double post.

slainte 😳 rob

bigthunder
    Free Member

Piss poor sunday. Grub bolts on my lock ring grips were seized so that was a pain,then took my orange out which tem mins into a ride stripped a carank arm thread. Went back, got my pitch and had a decent ride with my mate and a small off on a stupid little drop. Still dont know why. LBS cant rethread crankarm so a new chainset is reqd. pretty bollox day. nice and sunny tho and I did have my Pitch to fall back on so it wasnt that bad I suppose.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    _tom_
    Free Member

Mine was pretty good. Quick ride in the morning, lunch at my grandparents and just got back from playing rock band round my mates house. Starting a new job tomorrow! Gotta get up at 6 tomorrow though 🙁

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘How's your Sunday going?’ is closed to new replies.