Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • How's the bank holiday weekend riding going?
  • jedi

loved this weekend of building and riding

Jamie
    Free Member

Ended up going Woburn on Sunday. Lots of fun, apart from when i fell off a log and jammed my pedal into my ankle…ouchie!

jedi

i cant wait for the next bank holiday 🙂

flamejob
    Free Member

I had an AWESOME weekend:
    Saturday – KiteSurfing (there were some hot naked lesbians sunbathing feet away from our kit, which was nice)
    Sunday – Rollerblading with friends along the beach then serviced my 36's
    Monday – Stuck my AM bike in the mini and had an amazing drive up the mountains to see Michael from Switch-Backs. Very nice ride taking in 'The Great Escape' and 'hysterectomizer' (for those that know). Even though I put my mech through my rear wheel and had to ride the rest of the day chainless and pretzeled it was awesome.

Sandwich

Warmed up on Elin's Fancy on Friday afternoon after an early escape from the flatlands of Suffolk. Saturday was spent experiencing the delights of Dinorwig Quarry (fantastic). Sunday rode up Telegraph Valley and did the unrestricted bit of the Ranger Path down, then the downhill farm tracks into Llanberis. Monday I did Llandegla Red while my partner did the blue (she was running on empty by this time!). The weather was lovely and it was my first weekend away since last September.
    I am fitter than I have ever been due to fat club and riding loads while unemployed, best MTB weekend ever. (I'm too old for stoked, rad or gnarl to form part of my vocabulary 😀 )

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘How's the bank holiday weekend riding going?’ is closed to new replies.