Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • How's Cannock riding at the moment?
  • cp

I may have an opportunity for a blat round Cannock tmw afternoon. How’s it riding at the moment (sogginess/closures?).

Cheers.

nickc

was there a week or so ago, and it was bone dry, hasn’t rained really since

should be pretty good I’d have thought?

prawny

Fantastic, I was there in the rain on Saturday morning and there were hardly any puddles, all that were there will be gone by now, and nothing (NOTHING!!) is closed at the mo, careful on the new lower cliff if you’re used the the old one, it’s faster now and there are some big jumps to flat if you hit the lumps flat out

Edit- I’d expect any off piste trails to be fairly soggy, if they existed.

scruff
    Free Member

not signposted stuff is just about nice, we did lower cliff on Saturday just to see, so now thats open I think Follow Your Dad and Donkey trail are all open again.

bullroar
    Free Member

It was riding well yesterday. Some of the natural stuff a bit sloppy in places but the Dog & Monkey were fine.

cp

thanks folks

scandal42
    Free Member

Why is Lower Cliff faster? I didn’t think they had changed the actual trail?

prawny

Yeah they have a bit, it’s also really smooth and there’s no trees to hit any more 😆

I took it easy down there on Saturday, and I was only a couple of seconds off a strava PB. I was riding quite well though tbf

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How's Cannock riding at the moment?’ is closed to new replies.