Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How's Cannock at the mo?
  • rascal
    Free Member

First trip on that way on Sunday in over a year.
    I know they’ve done a bit of felling recently and wondered if it was all open as normal…cheers

bullroar
    Free Member
    jekkyl

Yes it’s all open bar a tiny bit on the dog. Was up there last night and it’s ace,,, as always. Have fun.

rascal
    Free Member

Thanks – looked at the link – looks like they’ve done a bit of work on the trails too – looking forward to it.

burko73

Oh it’s terribly boring at Cannock! I’m such a hero it’s not worth bothering with, there’s no mountains there and it so flat it’s a drudge…. 😉

rascal
    Free Member

They’ve done a fair bit of work there since I last went. The 2 best descents are still great – the second one feels so much more exposed and better for it since they clearly all the trees away. Son of Chainslapper – the swoopy bit after Taceroo is bloody ace – so fast and flowy! They’ve also stuck a few new sections of black in there too. Not hideously busy like I thought it would be either which was a bonus. Good day out all in all 8)

Goldigger
    Free Member

Anybody up there on Friday? I’m in the area and hope to get there for lunch time…

benji
    Free Member

Racing on Sunday at Cannock, so slight interruption to the red route at tackeroo.

Goldigger
    Free Member

That means nothing to me mate, have no idea which part tackeroo is..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How's Cannock at the mo?’ is closed to new replies.