Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • howies vail T
  • roughneck
    Free Member

any body got one, they look good but £50!!

woodsman
    Free Member

I've got a vail – it's logo free thankfully, in brown as I'm doing detail! It's good, kept it's shape in a year of use and washing, no holes, no complaints. I'd consider another, but don't want to be an 'A' board for Howies.

Clink

Overpriced.

mafu26
    Free Member

not tried the t-shirt but i'm defo going to get me a pair of the new tomproof jeans. all the places where my current jeans have ripped they've come up with a solution to. excellent!

matthewlhome
    Free Member

i have a few, bought in the sales (inc. the singletrack ones) and they are ace. They are really comfy in cold and hot weather.

I wouldnt pay £50 for them though, and especially not with the blooming great Howies logo across the front.

roughneck
    Free Member

love the tomproof jeans, but they only do them in reg, no long leg.

unsponsored
    Free Member

I have a couple of T's. Very good. I shall be buying another.

4ndyB
    Free Member

Got a a Vail T from ages ago ~2006, still in good condition, works well. Dunno if the new one is as good as the old one.

ok it's pricey, but at the time I was a bit of a fanboi, I still like howies, but can't afford it so easily now & there are more options for similar items

woodsman
    Free Member

They seem to hold up well compared to other merino I own, I wpould buy another if I needed to – in the sale again probably though! I can't remember what I paid but it was a bit less than mrp.

tonyg2003

I've got a Vail. Just about the comfiest thing I own. Great for traveling such as planes etc… I wait for the sales 🙂 Never bought anything full price from Howies.

disco_stu
    Free Member

got mine from the sales as well, its been my main commuting top for the past couple of years. its got a few holes in ( caught in brambles etc ) but is still going strong, tho the green ones look pretty nice on the website

roughneck
    Free Member

just got the green one!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘howies vail T’ is closed to new replies.