Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • how you know when you've gone crazy… (German edition)
  • mrsgrips
    Free Member

You put the cheese in the dishwasher ….and THEN TURN IT ON! 😉 Things are a little unsettled in HausGrips.

samuri
    Free Member

Did it come out nice and clean though?

btbb
    Free Member

The cheese placement could be an accident but eating it now would be an indication you’ve lost the plot 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

fondue?

willard

You can cook a whole salmon in a dishwasher you know… Just make sure to wrap the whole thing in tin foil first.

Stoner
    Free Member

Not tried it myself, but dime bar pieces (or rowntree fruit pastilles) in a bottle of vodka in the dishwasher comes out nicely too…

MrNutt
    Free Member

I made a cup of tea, then lost it, searched for about ten minutes then gave up and started to make another. Imagine my delight when upon opening the fridge to take the milk out I discovered my cold cup of tepid tea.

MrGrim

I put a loaf of bread “back” in the fridge the other day. Didn’t realise till the wife phoned me at lunchtime to ask where it was.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

🙂 I walked out of the room and then sat down on the couch for a break, then it occurred to me what I had done… I pretty much sprinted back to the kitchen. Lilgrips gave me her ‘Mom’s a crazy woman look’

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘how you know when you've gone crazy… (German edition)’ is closed to new replies.