Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • how was your thursday night ride then?
  • fastindian
    Free Member

mine was great fun, but very hard work. Some snow left which was v v v slippery and when there wasn't any snow it was thick mud. The snow and ice has totally destroyed the trails,its just scoured the trails clear of the top surface leaving just the mud!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Utterly $hite

Worst commute of my life!

Puncture on the way into work. Large shard of glass in tyre.

Journey home,absolutely pouring down, left side crank arm came off on my foot!! This is an XTR crank that has sat tight for months and months!

Fixed that then because of flooded roads hit a hidden pot hole and pinch flatted a 120psi road tyre! Fixed that only for the same thing to happen 5 minutes later. I felt like crying!

Down to my last tube and thank God I made it home!

Fixed both tubes now and the classic snakebite, never done it to a tyre with that much pressure before. Luckily rim seems fine.

The roads are such a state it's disgusting. Properly jarred my wrists and could have easily come off at speed. Grrrr

MM

tandemwarriors

Cancelled!
    Not quite snowing in this bit of Argyll, just damn cold and chucking it down with rain. So we wimped out.

juiced
    Free Member

30 mins ( that's a lot believe me ) on the 20 inch single speed.loved it.

andrewh
    Free Member

Warm and cosy.
    Spinning session.
    Not even Scotty can get lost.
    Although Dennis did crash a spinning bike once…

brokensoul
    Free Member

Had a really good ride around the Wharncliffe mudfest.

postierich
    Free Member

erm ride into town 3 pints of guinness and 2 peronis

fairly happy!

luked2
    Free Member

Quick blast round the local fields just to make sure the bike is mostly working for the weekend. Bit drizzly. Very muddy and churned up by tractors in a few places but most of it surprisingly fast, if a bit slithery.

tazzymtb

top night ride on a soggy cannock, I found my dinky 26" wheel mojo again 😀 (it was hiding in bottom of my camelback stuck to a winegum)

UKBiking
    Free Member

Lost about 2 stone in water weight on a team turbo session!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘how was your thursday night ride then?’ is closed to new replies.