Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • How to move photos from iPhone to iPad?
  • keppoch

My friend has an iPhone that has run out of storage. A lot of the storage is photos and videos.

She wants to move these from the iPhone to an iPad. The desired result of this will be to have them on the iPad but not the iPhone. She does not want to have them on a computer or in the cloud.

How is this exact request best done?

jfletch
    Free Member

High tech: Airdrop?
    Low Tech: Via USB connections through a PC. The PC can see both the iPhone and iPad as flash drives
    Luddite: Email them to her self

hammyuk
    Free Member

Airdrop is simple from one to the other over wifi

hunterst
    Free Member

I use an app called photosync

Install on both ipad and phone

Open app on both and copy pics to ipad over wifi

I also use it to move pics to mac (install the desktop version on mac)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I don’t understand why you don’t just use Photostream via iCloud. There’s simply no reason not to.

jfletch
    Free Member

There’s simply no reason not to.

Nudey pics?

crazant
    Free Member

Image transfer from App Store costs a couple of Quid for unlimited transfer of video and pictures but works brill

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

1. Open up Camera app in iPad
    2. Open up photo album in iPhone*
    3. Select required photo
    4. Place iPhone on flat surface and take a picture of the screen using the iPad camera app.
    5. Open photo iPad camera app. Select the last photo on your camera roll and select ‘edit’
    6. Select ‘crop’ and crop to size, removing the iPhone fascia and any background objects.
    7. Save.

* Go to settings and ensure ‘lock screen’ is checked ‘never’. Once you have photographed all your photos be sure reactivate lock screen to your required security setting.

keppoch

Some great responses in there but Airdrop proved to be the mid-tech solution that she was looking for. She was disappointed no one suggested she get an android phone 😉

Job done, free space. Thanks all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘How to move photos from iPhone to iPad?’ is closed to new replies.