Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • How much does your full sus 29er weigh?
  • GaryLake
    Free Member

In Jota’s link:

Got a stock AX29er #1 and it weighed in at 27.1 lbs

So about the same as a Superfly as I said…

legspin
    Free Member

My new bike is 24.5lb on the bathroom scales 😀

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I would also be dubious of the weight on an ally Anthem X of 21.5lb.

I have a size L Advanced SL carbon 29er HT, Sid XX forks, Hope wheels and kit with Sram X0 10speed but 1×10 and Maxxis Ikon tyres (which are way lighter than Schwalbe UST) and it comes in at 20lb on the nose.

I hope I’m wrong as I have 29er Anthem on order but I think personally it’ll be more of a 24lb touch.

vanlovestick
    Free Member

I have a 2011 KHS Flagstaff that weighed 30.02 lbs. out of the box.

Although perhaps a little portly, pound-for-pound it’s fairly respectable considering the price I paid for it.

Bream
    Free Member

Ok, I’ll admit when I’m wrong, not sure what happened before but weighed it again yesterday and it’s actually 23.8 lbs. That’s with a size large frame and Stans’s rim tape and none UST RR evo tyres. Still a good weight I think for not trying too hard.

My mates size medium Superfly 100 with 2x 10 XX etc, and a custom wheel build weighed in at 23.3 lbs.

ben1979
    Free Member

2012 Anthem X29er 0 in XL
    RR Evo Tyres
    Switch EVO Crest Wheelset
    SID RCT3 Forks
    1×10 with XT cranks and Zee rear mech – 11-36
    Easton Carbon Bars and Post
    XT Pedals
    25.7lb on my bathroom scales

rone

Tallboy C, Crests+Hope , HopeX2 Panaracer Driver (550gs), 2×10 SLX, Reba, WTB SLT saddle, Thomson stem+post, USE Carbon Bars, XTR Pedals, 26.5 Lb.

bedmaker

I need to borrow scales of some of the posters here before I reveal the weight of mine. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘How much does your full sus 29er weigh?’ is closed to new replies.