Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How much are these frames worth?
  • granny_ring

After finally getting back into the bikes with the spot, looking to sell these and don't really know how much to ask for them.

Marin Wolfridge is 2006 15.5" frame, rp3 shock. only used for 6 or 7 dry hrs and apart from a couple of scuffs pretty much as new.

The genius is a medium 2005 and unused as haven't finished the build.

Thanks in advance
    Andy

granny_ring

Anyone?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I sold my MV frame with RP23 last year – 07 model so not the older tara design you have there for £270 on fleabay so I'd prob go no more than £200?

soma_rich
    Free Member

£200 for the Marin probably a lot less for the Scott. but the forks cranks and rear mech should fetch £230 on there own.

granny_ring

Blimey as little as that!
    Was hoping for about £250 for the marin and £220ish for the genius as it's unused?

foxyrider
    Free Member

Sorry I found my MV frame wasn't that desirable – wanted over £300 but no go when I sold it 🙁 Usually worth less than you think 🙁

wwaswas

you could try ebay for the Scott – someone may be looking for one for spares/a shock.

the problem with FS is that they 'age' quite quickly and suddenly even though it's new you've got an almost obsolete frameset and shock.

If it were me I'd keep one and get it built up for the muddier months of the year (ie not the first 3 weeks of April!).

granny_ring

Thanks for input guys I'll see how it goes.
    Cheers

tinsy
    Free Member

Mint frames, you got a camera, let ebay decide, but with the condition there in I think they will do OK…

Talkemada
    Free Member

I'd buy the Marin for £200 if I had any money… 🙁

ianpv
    Free Member

What are the bombers?

granny_ring

not selling the bombers at the mo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How much are these frames worth?’ is closed to new replies.