Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • HOW MUCH?
  • Irish_AL
    Free Member

£7.50 to park at the lg arena then 4.50 booking fee ticket factory is taking the p**s

wrightyson
    Free Member

Apparently it was 8 quid to park at the nec on Friday for the grand designs exhibition, which by all accounts was sh¥te!!! 😯

zokes
    Free Member

It’s 3.20 to catch a ferry across the Thames don’t you know!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Ah well, most people who go to concerts would have ripped the CD’s of the artist for free so call it payback!

br
    Free Member

Not surprised, try parking at the Excel

http://www.excel-london.co.uk/visitors/travel/parking

Always pi55es me off when parking in out of the way places, as in the only reason I’m parking there is to go there, and they are expensive.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Ah well, most people who go to concerts would have ripped the CD’s of the artist for free so call it payback!

And how much of the parking fee goes to the artist do you reckon?
    🙄

OP – park offsite with a private contractor – maybe 5 minutes more to walk, but you will also get out quicker at the end.

marsdenman
    Free Member

8 quid to park at the nec

Has been that for a good while now – does not make it any more palatable mind – figure the company that owns the parking probably takes more than they make on hiring the halls to the various exhibitions…!

Jamie
    Free Member

And how much of the parking fee goes to the artist do you reckon?

If it’s Peter Kay definitely a percentage.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If it’s Peter Kay definitely a percentage.

Are you sure about this? Not saying you are wrong but I would be surprised if this is the case.

Pook

Peter Kay will probably have a cut coming to him from the salaries of the people who change the road signs on the motorways warning of traffic as a result of his shows…..

It’s all about the money with him, and the garlic bread joke. Repeated.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

and the garlic bread joke. Repeated.

😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

10 Euro in central Dublin on a Sunday for 2.5hrs.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘HOW MUCH?’ is closed to new replies.