Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • How much??!!
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

Revelate Designs

$50! 😯

You can get something just like this from halfords for £12 or so.

Hairychested
    Free Member

With a wrong logo, I’m afraid.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I think I prefer the logo on my £20 note

allthegear
    Free Member

Companies have been doing things like this for years; pick something really basic and put a premium price on just to see if it takes off. Hey, worked for Orange with the 5… 🙂

Rachel

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Apple mastered it

sockpuppet

I have something very similar to that

and a mac, and iPhone

and a five

Any takers as to what that says about me?

Ambrose

Do you put a lot of stuff in the classifieds?

Jamie
    Free Member

Apple mastered it

Erm….

coastkid
    Free Member

Ok then… try riding along during an event or trailriding and open your £20 Halfords gas tank bag (you have a picture cause i have never seen one) to get a energy bar or compact camera…
    you failed to notice it has a dual zip which as you dont know makes this real easy to open…whilst riding…
    also it is a YKK zip,is waterproof,thorn/bramble/whatever proof and Eric will fix any faults and cover return postage if you do manage to rip one of these…long outwith the standard 1 year warranty…
    but hey you said it all…you go to Halfords…never guess looking at your threads started eh? 😮 :mrgreen: 🙄

stilltortoise
    Free Member

you have a picture cause i have never seen one

STWer has an opinion on something they have never seen/ridden/tried shocker

I can have the alleged “very best” or I can save a ton of money and have second or maybe – shock horror – third best. Sometimes I might even put a disguise on and shop in Halfords. I hope no one recognises me

coastkid
    Free Member

i have epic designs stuff…a few years of abuse and its still bomber.
    also tried cheap tool bags and they always go at the stitching or zips.You can buy somthing proberly made in a sweatshop cheaply or something made by a guy passonate about what he does,
    or have a go at making your own then you will find his costs are ok 😮

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

stilltortoise – Member
    Apple mastered it

Hmmm…Apple have mastered iconic design(s), I’m not sure this ugly bag is quite there yet!

njee20
    Free Member

£10, or available with a waterproof cover for £13.

to get a energy bar or compact camera…

Is anyone that desperate to get their camera that they have to have it in front of them!? I now see why they’re $50, the target market is morons!

TheSanityAssassin

Who the **** would venture out in daylight with that on their bike? For crying out loud what next, mudguards on an mtb….?
    *shakes head*

Edric64
    Free Member

i have epic designs stuff…a few years of abuse and its still bomber.
    also tried cheap tool bags and they always go at the stitching or zips.You can buy somthing proberly made in a sweatshop cheaply or something made by a guy passonate about what he does,
    or have a go at making your own then you will find his costs are ok

I think you have a cheap keyboard as some of the letters are missing.

Edric64
    Free Member

Maybe those brightly coloured local motion frame bags will become popular again!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘How much??!!’ is closed to new replies.