• This topic has 22 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • how many times have you used CRC?
  • ton

if you use them..
    log on, go into your history and have a count up.
    not how much you spent, but how many times?

clubber
    Free Member

Can't be bothered to check but it'll be well over 100

mamadirt
    Free Member

Clubber, it'll show at the top of your order history page.

152 here . . . but I reckon it'd be rude not to add another before the 10% off weekend sale ends 😉

ton

mama d, never saw that.
    61 here. was gonna add up the amount, but i will start to feel bad 😉

mamadirt
    Free Member

No need Ton – it only shows amounts for this financial year (at least mine does) . . . thank goodness 🙄

Mine goes back to 2004.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Five times since 2007. History isnt complete though, as I'm sure i first used them in 2002 or 3. Where'd it go?

ton

mama d, this year is the worry..
    did a grand last night, frame included tho……. 8)

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I don't want to look. Not a bad year this year but in the past…!

clubber
    Free Member

Only 62 showing but that only goes back to end of 04 and I've been using them for about five years more than that.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ha . . . another Stiffee, right?

ton

8)

grumm
    Free Member

Mine doesn't show any order history – dunno if it's cos I use paypal checkout thingy. Don't want to know anyway 🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Only 21 orders ever incredibly, and even better is that only my last two orders have any value attached to them… Everything before that says "£0.00" as the price!

Now I knew CRC were good value, but… 😉

Just placed an order with them for a few essentials this evening, had to get it in before the 10% ended…

deserter
    Free Member

landed on my feet this weekend as I didn't know about the 10% thing until I went to checkout for nearly a full bike build 😛

MrOvershoot

Just realised I "needed a few things" so also just got in an order with the extra 10% off 🙂

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

30 since april 07

z1ppy

Got a stock notification and my chainset is wornout (along with the 10% discount) so it pushed onto my 34th order since 2005.
    Though CRC aren't alway top of my list for locating a bargain (usually not far off though), there wide range of stock is very useful.

luckie8
    Free Member

I just took advantage of the 10% weekend sale

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Ton, have you got a stiffee? 😀

househusband

85 times since January 2005.

cp

only 39 for me since their current s/w began recording in 2004. interesting reading back through some of the purchases… had forgotten my 456 frame came from CRC… and nearly exactly 4 years ago. blimey, i feel less bad about buying a new frame earlier this year 🙂

hopster
    Free Member

12 since Dec 04 but I may have made a couple of orders before then. Not there best customer.

DezB
    Free Member

48 since Jan '05

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘how many times have you used CRC?’ is closed to new replies.