Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • how many miles on the bike so far this year?
  • miketually
    Free Member

Mike, you are letting me down! As my Kielder hero I simply match your training routines and I finish!

222 is more than I'd done this time last year 🙂

Tricone
    Free Member

720 miles in the last week on a singlespeed – 50% offroad 50% onroad – yes its the truth (16-17 hour days average on an ultra distance event/race/brevet) . Not sure about the whole year though.

ononeorange

Probably about 100 so far. Ish.

DWH
    Free Member

Since Jan 1st…

396 miles road/off-road, 4.5 hrs running, 12 hrs on the turbo and 13 hrs in the gym.

yossarian
    Free Member

540ish miles so far this year. Not many offroad I have to admit : )

Sandwich

211 miles mixed of cycling, road, commuting and off-road. Seems I've also logged 40 miles of running in the last 4 weeks!! Part of the DWP fitness team.

aP
    Free Member

450 miles on the road (commuting + weekend rides) and probably about 40 miles off road.

ourmaninthenorth

The only means of measurement is on my road bike, which was tucked up for much of Jan, so I have no idea as I sit in work. Say 1,000.

Off road = one ride for about 10 miles in the snow.

Commuting is 50 miles per week, but that doesn't count.

Turbo – don't know. Was doing 8 hours a week on it during the snow.

Track – no idea. Do 2 hours a week.

baccodaddy
    Free Member

just under 1000 km domt know in miles but in these conditions its cost me 1 set headset bearing ,1 xo rear mech and front mech is on way out too .

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘how many miles on the bike so far this year?’ is closed to new replies.