Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • How many kids should you have?
  • alpin
    Free Member

following on from the “kids at 35” thread i thought i would post this.

how many kids should you have?

clickbait pure, but strangley i got the result i wasn’t expecting…. “You should have NO kids”

how did you fare?

Cougar

You were meant to have:

Four Children

Having four kids will be a breeze to you. You’ll only have to sacrifice a little bit of your own life to make it happen. Not many people have the time and money for a fourth child, but you can adjust and prioritize. Four kids is a full time job, but you seem like you’re the kind of person that can manage it effortlessly.

FTS.

midlifecrashes

You were meant to have:
    Fifteen Children
    You seem like you’re mentally capable of handling fifteen kids. You just need a little bit of financial and emotional support so that they’ll have a great upbringing (and maybe a decent education), and you can maintain a bit of sanity for simple daily tasks. A little pro tip would be to not take them to the grocery store all at the same time. But overall, it shouldn’t be too hard for you — you’ve done harder things in life, and plus, you excel at getting things done even when they seem impossible. True, you won’t have much money or time left for yourself, but you’ll probably still be happy. It’ll be a lot of fun for sure!

jambalaya
    Free Member

blocked in the office, probably a good thing 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

four though I did say i wanted a small family so that sort of skews the test a little/renders it pointless as you answer the question it is meant to answer

For the record I have two…..that i know about 😉

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

None. Which is absolutely the right answer.

TheBrick
    Free Member

None! Yay!

tomhoward

Four. Evidently they don’t have my medical records.

footflaps

First of all you’re a pretty awesome human being. Don’t take this the wrong way but, you should probably just own a pet. Or maybe nothing. But, trust us, you shouldn’t reproduce. It’s just not for you. And no, it’s not because of anything you said or did, it’s just that… right now… you’re not equipped to deal with a human offspring. Have fun chasing your passion though!

Well I’m impressed, sussed me out correctly.

NB We have two cats.

aracer
    Free Member

Er folks, can I just check how you answered Q3? I suspect you might find that question has a far larger effect on the result than any of the others…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

How many kids should you have?

Two, if I have fewer than two there’ll be hell to pay when MrsCat gets home!!

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

None. Having a child made me realise just how bad humans are for this planet ie how we just squander its resources

jam-bo

N – 1 rule?

chvck
    Free Member

Went through it and got none but then went through again with identical answers but answered large family for q3 and got 12 😆

carolyncockburn
    Free Member

As many as you want

rogerthecat
    Free Member

FunkyDunc – Member

None. Having a child made me realise just how bad humans are for this planet ie how we just squander its resources

What did you do with the one you had?

deepreddave
    Free Member

As many as you can financially support without claiming large amounts of tax credits? 2 always seemed logical to me but in reality the answer is probably as many as can be loved and cared for.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

You were meant to have: None

And that is the number I have (that I know about)

My sister made a big point a couple of Christmases ago of pointing out that I was ‘raping the planet’ by having more than one car.

It went quiet when I asked which of her four children we should kill to reduce her carbon footprint

alpin
    Free Member

^^ :-))

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Four kids is a full time job, but you seem like you’re the kind of person that can manage it effortlessly.

Utter bollox I’ve got two and they’re killing me

thegreatape
    Free Member

Two children is the ideal number in my experience.

I have three.

epicyclo

I got eight.

Have to break the news to the missus tonight – don’t think she’s up to it…

stgeorge

Four for me, but only have 2

As many as you can financially support without claiming large amount of any tax credits?

FIFY

Junkyard
    Free Member

which of her four children we should kill to reduce her carbon footprint

In that awful silence you should have said
    What about the stupid ugly one 🙂
    In that awful silence you should have said

Has that narrowed it down enough?

mintimperial

None. Huh. How about that?

God damn it, I wish I’d done this test seven years ago. Oh well…

uselesshippy
    Free Member

None. Fine by me, who am I too argue with the internet.

beefheart
    Free Member

Apparently I could easily manage 4!
    1 is plenty thank you very much!!!!

curto80
    Free Member

What’s the answer? Is it n+1?

Scapegoat

Mrs Scape and I have thought long and hard about this, and come to the mutual decision that we don’t want children.

So if anyone’s interested we could drop them off at a time to suit you……

poah
    Free Member

shit I’ve got 3 but that quiz said I should have none 🙁

sandwicheater

Not clicking the link, will assume this is for baking a pie. Hmm, are they plump? I’ll say 12 for a really big pie.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘How many kids should you have?’ is closed to new replies.