Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 695 total)
  • How Many Armies does the Queen have?
  • nealglover
    Free Member

It’s fair to imagine….

Yes, a fertile imagination is a wonderful thing indeed.

Although facts do tend to be favourable when trying to prove a point.

Do you have any ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Can you explain the function of the Privy Council to me neal?

There’s even a link in my last post to help you out…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you have to judge the crown on their actions…

Looking at all the murderous colonialism that has occurred since those documents were penned

Proves that the present day monarchy wields significant power ? Some impressive leaps of logic there.

…sentiments that are bestowed upon well meaning pieces of paper when we operate under a non written constitution.

If these sentiment are bestowed on paper how can it be “a non written constitution” ?

Pictures instead of words perhaps ?

nealglover
    Free Member

Read your own link if you need it explaining to you. Why ask me ?

When you have evidence of the queen waging war independently of the elected government, come and have a word.

molgrips
    Free Member

Looking at all the murderous colonialism that has occurred since those documents were penned,

Whoah.. I hope you never discover anything bad that my great great great great grandparents did. I’d be in trouble then!

Junkyard
    Free Member

sentiments that are bestowed upon well meaning pieces of paper when we operate under a non written constitution

To contradict your own argument so neatly and succinctly is such a rare gift

You dont even need us to point out the flaws in your arguments and thinking as you seem to be able to do them yourself now

BRILLIANT

The Privy Council, the modern-day successor to the Privy Council of England and the Privy Council of Scotland, was formerly a powerful institution, but its policy decisions are now exclusively in the hands of one of its committees, the Cabinet.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

If these sentiment are bestowed on paper how can it be “a non written constitution” ?

Your guess is as good as mine:

Unlike many other nations, the UK has no single constitutional document. This is sometimes expressed by stating that it has an uncodified or “unwritten” constitution.[1] Much of the British constitution is embodied in written documents, within statutes, court judgements, works of authority and treaties. The constitution has other unwritten sources, including parliamentary constitutional conventions.

When you have evidence of the queen waging war independently of the elected government, come and have a word.

Why would I need evidence of the Queen waging war independently of the elected government?

I can’t recall saying that that was the case…

My point is more along the lines that the Governments, Armies and Secret Services of the UK and the Commonwealth Realms etc work on behalf of the Queen/Reigning Monarch, rather than the electorate, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

You’re up Junky, give us a full explanation of the Cabinet…

nealglover
    Free Member

Just make whatever point you want to make.

Then people with the ability for critical thinking can explain to you why you’re talking shit.

This giving out homework, pompous “teacher” role you seem to have adopted is really weird.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Your guess is as good as mine

Except that there is no need to “guess” at all, as your copy and paste proves.

My point is more along the lines that the Governments, Armies and Secret Services of the UK and the Commonwealth Realms etc work on behalf of the Queen/Reigning Monarch, rather than the electorate, especially when it comes to foreign policy.

😆

So the reason that the UK didn’t bomb Syria was because Her Majesty changed her mind !

It had nothing to do with the elected representatives in parliament voting against military action !

That was just a very strange but happy “coincidence” !

Have you ever considered doing standup JHJ ? I think to could do some very amusing niche conspiracy theory comedy.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

So who’s behalf do the secret services work?

Or the Army?

Or the Cabinet as the executive body of the Privy Council, who’s oath is:

You do swear by Almighty God to be a true and faithful Servant unto the Queen’s Majesty, as one of Her Majesty’s Privy Council.

You will not know or understand of any manner of thing to be attempted, done, or spoken against Her Majesty’s Person, Honour, Crown, or Dignity Royal, but you will lett and withstand the same to the uttermost of your Power, and either cause it to be revealed to Her Majesty Herself, or to such of Her Privy Council as shall advertise Her Majesty of the same.

You will, in all things to be moved, treated, and debated in Council, faithfully and truly declare your Mind and Opinion, according to your Heart and Conscience; and will keep secret all Matters committed and revealed unto you, or that shall be treated of secretly in Council.

And if any of the said Treaties or Counsels shall touch any of the Counsellors, you will not reveal it unto him, but will keep the same until such time as, by the Consent of Her Majesty, or of the Council, Publication shall be made thereof.

You will to your uttermost bear Faith and Allegiance unto the Queen’s Majesty; and will assist and defend all Jurisdictions, Pre-eminences, and Authorities, granted to Her Majesty, and annexed to the Crown by Acts of Parliament, or otherwise, against all Foreign Princes, Persons, Prelates, States, or Potentates.

And generally in all things you will do as a faithful and true Servant ought to do to Her Majesty.

So help you God.

nealglover
    Free Member

More questions from the self appointed “teacher” 🙄

Just make whatever point you want to make.

Spell it out.

Make an accusation.

Get some nuts and make statement !

Do something other than make snidely insinuations for once.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

[troll]

Are you OK neal?

You seem a little grumpy…

Do you want me to call your mum to pick you up at the school gates?

[/troll]

😀

phil40
    Free Member

Has anyone else noticed that jhj has not questioned or responded to the analysis of conspiracy theorists as a form of religion. Instead it is back to the monarchy with a steadfast silence on a question about his own world view!

To quote him hmmmm makes you think doesn’t it!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Or the Cabinet as the executive body of the Privy Council, who’s oath is

JHJ I’ve been working on behalf of the Queen ever since I made this promise a long time ago :

On my honour, I promise that I will do my best. To do my duty to God and to the Queen, To help other people. And to keep the Scout Law

Obviously I’m part of the conspiracy. But keeping the Scout Law is important to me.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😀

Dib dib… is there a scout badge for offshore financial centres, coups on foreign governments, or procuring children for MPs to abuse?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

procuring children for MPs to abuse?

That Queen Elizabeth really is up to her neck in it. Isn’t she ?

Still, what do you expect from a shape-shifting reptilian alien, eh ?

imnotverygood

Has nobody noticed:
    Tyranosaurus Rex…..
    Elizabeth Rex…….

It’s been staring us in the face all the time 😯

samunkim
    Free Member

You guys do realise that 9/11 was a conspiracy don’t you?
    – only it’s extent is up for debate

So it’s a bit bogus to conflate that with Religion

nealglover
    Free Member

Are you OK neal?

I’m fine thanks.

Just very very very bored of you that’s all.

Just make an accusation
    Back it up with evidence
    Then bask in your own glory.

With all the stuff you “know”, that can’t be that hard can it.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Oh how long I’ve waited for this day, the feeling is mutual, my blossom.

Do you mean credible and quantifiable evidence, like a dictionary?

Get the feeling jury duty with you would be a bit weird to say the least…

scotroutes

It’s Elizabeth Regina….

MoreCashThanDash

procuring children for MPs to abuse

There’s quite a few of us on this site involved in the Scout movement that get a bit fed up hearing shit like that, even in jest.

nealglover
    Free Member

Ok. So based on your impeccable logic….

Because the Cabinet as the executive body of the Privy Council has an oath in which they swear allegiance to the queen, that must mean that she is in total charge and they are just there to do her bidding and she has all the power ?

Ok. So let’s pretend that’s correct.

So that must mean that in America, where every school child recites the Pledge of Allegiance every day, they let a Flag take charge and make all the decisions ?

“I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America..”

Seems a legitimate train of thought wouldn’t you say…

imnotverygood

imnotverygood » Has nobody noticed:
    Tyranosaurus Rex…..
    Elizabeth Rex…….
    It’s been staring us in the face all the time

It’s Elizabeth Regina….

Nobody like small scottish pedants

nealglover
    Free Member

procuring children for MPs to abuse
    There’s quite a few of us on this site involved in the Scout movement that get a bit fed up hearing shit like that, even in jest.

I wouldn’t bother trying to engage him in any sort of serious points.

You will just get passive aggressive smileys, or bullshit in return.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

My bad, it was of course referring to the things that the secret services get up to…

Whilst I remember, it’d be much appreciated if anyone concerned about the growing evidence for MI5/6 involvement in paedophile rings could contact their MP, urging them to support John Mann’s amendment to the serious crimes bill, allowing whistleblowers to disclose evidence without being prosecuted under the Official Secrets Act

CountZero

Have you ever considered doing standup JHJ ? I think to could do some very amusing niche conspiracy theory comedy.

He could do a double act with that other equally irritating jackass Russell Brand! We could all turn up and heckle them.
    What fun we could all have.
    JHJ’s favourite passtime:

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…. the growing evidence for MI5/6 involvement in paedophile rings

Remind me again I can’t remember – why does MI5/6, under the express orders of the Queen of course, want to organise paedophile rings for MPs ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Hmm, hopefully someone will be along to remind us, I’m struggling to recall…

nealglover
    Free Member

Remind me again I can’t remember – why does MI5/6, under the express orders of the Queen of course, want to organise paedophile rings for MPs ?

Well, obviously it’s because…..

And before you say that’s total bollocks.

It simply must be true..

Because David “trust me on this” Icke has been saying it since the 90’s.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Hmm, hopefully someone will be along to remind us, I’m struggling to recall…

I’ll have a go. The queen wants her secret service to organise paedophile rings for her MPs because she has power over them?

No wait, that doesn’t sound right.

The queen wants her secret service to organise paedophile rings for her MPs because she has armies that will start wars for her?

No that doesn’t sound right either.

The queen wants her secret service to organise paedophile rings for her MPs because she has tax havens under her control?

Nope, that’s not it either.

Oh I know !

The queen wants her secret service to organise paedophile rings for her MPs because she is a shape-shifting reptilian extraterrestrial alien and it’s a really evil thing to do.

FACT : Shape-shifting reptilian extraterrestrial aliens do evil stuff.

EDIT : I had forgotten about : “child abuse is central to the control structures of the political and religious elite”. I really should pay more attention.

Did anyone find out what it means ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I think you both need to get out more… you’re coming across as conspiracy loons.

Even this is a bit far fetched and certainly not an accurate reflection of anything I’ve said in this thread:

that must mean that she is in total charge and they are just there to do her bidding and she has all the power ?

So if the Queen doesn’t have power over her government, what is the point in the Monarchy?

nealglover
    Free Member

As junkyard has suggested you do.

Google “figurehead”

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Loving your work here, Ernie! Top drawer stuff!

😀

imnotverygood

So if the Queen doesn’t have power over her government, what is the point in the Monarchy?

It’s a family business and it pays quite well.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Why isn’t the Queen mentioned in the wiki entry for figurehead?

Could it be something to do with the uncodified constitution?

And even if she was, what is the point in subsidizing a figurehead and it’s offspring, when you could just make one out of wood and be done with it?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Dunno…..because the entry wasn’t written with the specific purpose of allaying the fears of conspiracy theorists ?

The wiki entry for figurehead does however mention the King of Sweden as an example. Although obviously that’s not good enough for you…….until Wikipedia says that Queen Elizabeth II is a figurehead you’re not going to have it. Wikipedia speaketh the truth.

CountZero

jivehoneyjive – Member
    Aye, whatever…

seems the UK were on the brink of a security services coup of Harold Wilson’s government at one point:
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/mar/15/comment.labour1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4789060.stm

On a related note, many accounts state that it was Louis Mountbatten who first introduced Prince Charles to Jimmy Savile…[/quote]
    C’n’p’ing your own quotes; clever, very clever. What’s it supposed to prove?

samunkim – Member
    I am right along-side JHJ with most this stuff. But “really” the Queen !!!

I reckon the Illuminai, Freemasons, Rothch—s Bin-Ladens and Bush clan are running the world quite happily without her say so.
    Christ! Now he’s got a bloody acolyte, is this the start of the JHJ Unification Church? Maybe this is all misdirection, a smokescreen; JHJ is actually One Of Them, hiding in plain sight!
    Makes perfect sense, now, explains everything.
    More than JHJ’s circle jerk whitterings do, anyway.

athgray
    Free Member

Does this mean the people that write wikipedia entries are in the know as well?

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 695 total)

The topic ‘How Many Armies does the Queen have?’ is closed to new replies.