Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • How long to get a reverb replaced under warranty?
  • ebennett

Reverb has developed a bit of sag (~15 mm) when I sit on it despite repeated bleeds so I’m going to contact the shop I got it from and see if I can get it warrantied. Anyone got experience of how long this takes? Just wondering if I should buy a standard post to ride while it’s away as I don’t have a spare!

downhilldave

Mine was about 10 working days 😥

STATO
    Free Member

Ive heard it was longer at the moment due to some people getting the B1 versions as replacements, which are (or at least were) not fully in stock in all sizes.

zero-cool
    Free Member

How are people going about getting them warranteed? I email Fisher about mine a few months ago and got no reply. Honestly can’t remember if I bought it from CRC, Wiggle or Merlin.

ebennett

Definitely too long to go without a ride in that case! Am I right in thinking I can just buy a cheapo seatpost in 30.9 mm (I think? Will have to measure) flavour and just stick it in? And switch the saddle over, obvs 🙂

downhilldave

Mine is the latest stealth model had it about three weeks. Very happy as the old one was well over two years old.
    Edit: took mine to my Lbs, didn’t buy it from them. Just had to pay outbound postage. No receipt provided either.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I email Fisher about mine a few months ago and got no reply. Honestly can’t remember if I bought it from CRC, Wiggle or Merlin.

Fisher are mostly set up to deal with shops.
    Search your emails for Reverb or go to your account for Merlin/CRC/Wiggle and see who sold you it – they would have emailed you a receipt. Regardless of all of that you will need proof of purchase to return it. Contact the person who sold you the part and then go from there.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I was an idiot and thought the warranty was a year so didnt rush to send it back as didnt want to be without my dropper. My seatpost is out of warranty and has been sent back, they had it a month before they even looked at it and they lost it in that time as well. They’ve now got back to me and told me its well and truly knackered. Wish I’d sent it back in time for the warranty to replace it as I’ve now had to fork out for a replacement. I wouldn’t replace it with another reverb though so I’ve gone elsewhere.

momo

Have always just dropped mine in to the LBS, mine’s been away just over a week now and haven’t heard anything yet, keeping my fingers crossed for the B1 version when it comes back.

ebennett

What is the warranty on a Reverb? Had it in my head that it was 2 years, but might be wrong – got it as part of a complete build so don’t think I’ve got the manual kicking about.

chakaping
    Free Member

Two years.

leftyboy
    Free Member

Mine was sent away and took 4 weeks but the timing was bad, old version not in stock, new version not yet in stock! My LBS said they are now back to about a 10 working day turnaround.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘How long to get a reverb replaced under warranty?’ is closed to new replies.