Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • How long since you last rode your bike?
  • genesis
    Free Member

4 weeks injuries kept me off, its starting to get to me and make me REALLY grumpy. Should be training for triathlons next year, if I don't get out soon I might well loose my rag. Working at a trail centre makes it even worse, all these people out on their bikes having a good time. Hate them 😉

addy6402

This afternoon for an hours blast round the local trails. Otherwise, just daily road commuting since the Real Ale Wobble a few weeks ago.

langy
    Free Member

Friday on MTB.

about 3 hours since I got to work on the commuter.

GrahamS

Let's just say there is a good reason I only post on the Chat Forum these days! 😳

grtdkad

…3hrs. Ace but chilly…

Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

Other than the odd run to do the shopping, fa-a-a-ar too long given that the 'puffer isn't that far away now!

steveh

7 days for me. I'm away with work at the moment so haven't been able to ride since the mini dh race at FOD, went straight from there to the airport. Another 10 days to go until I'm back in the UK and riding again. Then everyday over christmas and lots of riding through jan while I decide what to do about not having a job.

Coyote
    Free Member

About three to four weeks, mainly due to a bad cough that won't shift. Off to the docs this afternoon.

AndyP
    Free Member

four hours.

woffle
    Free Member

About 3.5 hours – very cold and wet this morning – near freezing rain does not a pleasant commute make…

clunker

Went Friday and Yesterday but before that not been out for a month due to the arrival of our third Child. Been using the Turbo in between nappy changes so that has helped with the fitness.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘How long since you last rode your bike?’ is closed to new replies.