Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • How long is the DHL delivery from Germany take ??
  • cheekyget
    Free Member

Because I just a German email from rose bikes…and my fat one is on its way….and I’m like a little kid at Xmas ….can’t wait me!!!!!!

jk1980
    Free Member

I ordered a set of wheels from bike discount de on Monday via DHL and they’re still not here if that’s any help

alpineharry
    Free Member

From past experiences it’s about a week

Three_Fish
    Free Member

I get a fair bit of stuff from Thomann the music/audio people in Germany. Four working days is the norm. DHL hand over to Parcelforce for the UK delivery. Do you not get a tracking number? DHL show parcel progress on their website.

chrisdw
    Free Member

DHL hand over to Parcelforce

My forks stayed with DHL on this side. I guess it depends where they’re going or what service they used?

Speshpaul

This
    DHL hand over to Parcelforce

Can you guess where it stops being slick?

jimw
    Free Member

the stuff I have had via DHL from Bike Discount De once they have been picked up has taken 4 days on average, but one parcel arrived in three days

DezB
    Free Member

Bike24 send DHL, ordered Tues, delivered Fri

andysmiff1
    Free Member

Ordered from bike24.de on Sunday eve, despatched Tuesday from Germany, arrived at work yesterday lunchtime.

DHL all the way through – pleased with the level of tracking and how quick the order arrived!

A

cheekyget
    Free Member

Oh god…please don’t tell me parcel force take over once it’s in Blighty ……do they charge me extra for this privilege???

So if it’s sent today…I’m looking at around Wednesday delivery then ….yeah???

kerley
    Free Member

Ordered from Bike discount last Sunday using DPD and arrived Thursday morning.
    Also use Thomann for music gear and Zooplus for cat food and all takes about 4 – 5 days.

Seem to be buying quite a lot from Europe at the moment due to strong exchange rate.

oliverracing

bike24 – ordered Thursday, dispatched Friday, arrived Wednesday (but was on hold in gatwick for a day)

cheekyget
    Free Member

Thanks guys….it’s going to be the longest few days ……ever……roll on Wednesday !!..lol

giantjason
    Free Member

I had a hub sent back from Rohloff in Germany and took 3 days with DHL.

moneytrain81
    Free Member

Translate the email sent to you using google translate.

Use the tracking number they will have given you or have put in your account on their site and there should be an expected delivery time frame.

deadkenny
    Free Member

In my experience with DHL from Germany is on a plane into UK same day, possibly at Heathrow that night or early morning, and then it will sit in Heathrow for a week.

My current favourite is Alltricks in France. Best prices and they’re now offering free shipping to UK which uses UPS collection points. Can’t deliver to home/work without paying but goes to a nearby collection point, of which there are now loads, and so far it’s taking 2 days. Not bad for free (and quicker than Chain Reaction).

Used to hate UPS because they didn’t have these collection points and if not at home the nearest depot was an hour trip away.

cheekyget
    Free Member

Update…..DHL delivered today …me fat bike is here!!!
    …whoo hoo

mcnultycop

I was looking at those, managed to resist so far (mainly because I can’t get a fatty in my bike rack).

I’m waiting for a new GPS from Bike 24. It feels like forever since I got the notification it was posted. It was probably Saturday though.

poah
    Free Member

alwqays use DPD when buying from bike-discount

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

What the hell is that, that looks splendisimo for a fatty

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘How long is the DHL delivery from Germany take ??’ is closed to new replies.