Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • How long does it take to get a passport???
  • chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Just booked a week away in Prague and Budapest for my partner and myself. We’ve had a bit of a shitty month so thought I’d cheer her up and surprise her. Looks like the surprise is on me, her passport ran out in August so where does that leave us?

Flights and hotels/transfers booked for three weeks time.

Yep, I know, I should have checked but didn’t so am open to all the flak that will come my way!!!

Kahurangi

Option 1. Spend a day at a consulate/London office getting it done in person.

Option 2. Post Office Check & Send type service ensure you’ve got it all checked and compliant – seems to fast-track it.

Option 3. Cross your fingers and hope 😀

garage-dweller

Flexible tickets / booking???

Alphabet

I got mine with a super fast service but it involves going to a passport office. You can have it within a week (or sooner).

https://www.gov.uk/get-a-passport-urgently

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Cheers Guys, don’t think I’ll go down the “Cross fingers and hope” route 😉 but by the looks of it we should be alright.

nickjb
    Free Member

Wife’s just done hers at the passport office in Newport. Took about 10 mins, then go away for 4 hours, then another 10 mins. Very easy and quick other than the hanging about.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How long does it take to get a passport???’ is closed to new replies.