Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • How long before I know if I really am allergic to fish?
  • zippykona

2 years ago I started getting really pass out ill after I over binged on fish/crab cakes.
    Not had any fish for 2 years but have gone for it today with a fish finger toastie.
    How long before I start throwing up and collapsing on the floor or deeming myself cured?

allthegear
    Free Member

10…

Harry_the_Spider

9…

johndoh
    Free Member

Are you still with us Zippy?

8…

midlifecrashes

7…

Whilst funny,

pass out ill

You have someone with you to dial the last two nines?

bearnecessities

Zippycoma

zippykona

Yeah, my wife is here. She’s used to me being sprawled out on the floor of bathrooms across the world.
    It probably stems from discovering that I like lobster in Cuba. Had it 3 nights on the trot. Day 3 struck with a vengeance.
    I don’t know how many people on here have passed out but it’s lovely. You go from feeling the worst you’ve ever felt to being wafted away by angels then being slapped around the face and being told to wake up.

Zippycoma

That is funny!

midlifecrashes

funkmasterp

Fish fingers contain fish?

steve-g
    Free Member

I think shellfish allergies are quite common, so as long as those fish fingers are 100% cod you should be alright

perchypanther
    Free Member

I only came in to this thread to throw down a smart ass pun.

No need.

Good work bear, good work. 🙂

jonnyboi

Since when did a fish finger sandwich become a fish finger toastie? What hipster crap is this?

well done bear, well done.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Since when did a fish finger sandwich become a fish finger toastie? What hipster carp is this?

Ftfy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘How long before I know if I really am allergic to fish?’ is closed to new replies.