Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • How is evry one 2day ?
  • Swamp-Thing
    Free Member

are we all happy ?

rolfharris
    Free Member

Yeah, I am- weather’s good, trails will be good, hopefully I won’t be riding like a mong.

big-chief-96
    Free Member

im happy but i need a route round haworth (west yorkshire) to go on

hicksville
    Free Member

no still recovering from falling off last week on the road :oops:… :busted helmet, pedals, lumps on my hip, leg, knee and elbow. No riding for me today but painted new back gate just got to fit it…. 🙄

Lionheart
    Free Member

very cool, have been out for two hours on the Devon hills, have seen the sea, sun is shining, trails are just right, no wind, not too hot, just warming up, does it get much better, now chilling listening to music surfing the net and planning a ride for later…….

tails
    Free Member
    big-chief-96
    Free Member

no wind!! up in the penines its blowing a gale. sunny but windy

GJP
    Free Member

I am not a happy chappy.

Still recovering from some virus has knocked me out for about 3 weeks now and tiggered a fairly bad asthma episode. So I am unable to exercise until Dr says OK and still a few more days on the steroid pills for me.

Frustrating as it is gorgeous out there this morning and I can’t even go for a pootle never mind a proper ride.

loddrik
    Free Member

No, bloody miserable, am recovering froma dislocated shoulder and seems to be taking a long time to get much better.

I can’t go riding as a result, though the wife and daughter are away for the day.

I have a heavy cold and feel rough.

I am a bit homesick.

I am missing the rain as it never seems to rain in the south

andylux
    Free Member

The sun is out , the trails are drying, my bike is fixed! but I’m on duty in the middle of a town!!!

Roll on Tuesday when I’m hitting Afan for 3 days!!!

It sucks working weekends, but it is very nice having trail centres pretty much to ourselves mid week!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘How is evry one 2day ?’ is closed to new replies.