Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • How far have you ridden this year?
  • joemarshall
    Free Member

As it's the end of the first quarter of the year, I'm curious* as to how far people have ridden these first three months. I had two weeks off riding due to sickness, but other than that I think I've ridden probably 6 days out of 7.

My distance so far is 2165km (1345 miles) since January 1st.

Joe

*and a bit smug about the amount of riding I appear to have done!

wors

Only a guestimation but around the 1000mile mark.

Nick

blaggers
    Free Member

75 (over 6 rides)

trail_rat
    Free Member

bout 1800k – but i eased off after strathpuffer for recovery – about to put the boot in again

grahamh
    Free Member

960 so far.
    About 400 mile down on this time last year though.

karnali
    Free Member

around 700, hoped for more but family dictates not, although lighter nights are where nw, oh and so is the snow, wind and freezing temps again

headfirst
    Free Member

🙄

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

not got my computer on me but about 600k so far. well off my target of 500 a month….. 😐

Jan – rode *once* – about 40k
    Feb – started riding but very icy road conditions made it tough – bout 200k
    March – picking up – bout 350k

hopefully be on track by the summer, I've set myself an unofficial target of 6,000k for the year, if for no other reason that I rode c. 5,000 last year. There's guys I work with who cover 25,000 a year so I have some lofty heights to scale!

nosemineb
    Free Member

just short of 1500 miles mainly commuting. 103 hours at average 14 mph apparently. An awfull lot of that was with spike tyres on my mtb in freezing conditions so pleased with that. Roll on the summer!

grumm
    Free Member

16k 🙁

ash

1600-1800km

Most of that is riding around Basel delivering things to people 🙂
    Some off-road but not much as it's been too snowy… April will hopefully be a big off-road month.

lowey

🙄

amodicumofgnar

grum snap – 16k, 1 ride loved every minute of it. Have got 38 days skiing in. Skiing doesnt seem to be good training for biking though – couple of weeks of hell on the cards to get hill fit.

Tiger6791

I don't ride bikes but I have posted lots and I'm an expert

I_did_dab
    Free Member

Definitely there quite a few times and usually back again…

EddieFiola
    Free Member

Ive done 749 miles which is nothing. However im injured at the mo which means i hammer the turbo. This year turboed for 124hr 45mis so far. Oh dear, thats alot of time!

rOcKeTdOg

E25 rides 303 miles taking a pic per ride for a flickr group to motivate me

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

The length of my willy and back again – a very, very long way. 🙄

Eccles
    Free Member

Nil, nada, zero. I have skiied a hell of a lot though. I was hoping to break this particular duck this weekend, but aforementioned skiing seems to have done something funny (funny painful, not funny ha-ha) to my foot, so that's off.

acjim
    Free Member

somewhere between 1300 and 1500 miles – 99% commuting, not much offroad at all!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Around 490 miles but I can't be accurate as the Garmin Connect site is down.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘How far have you ridden this year?’ is closed to new replies.