Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • How does the 55 micro ti compare to the RC3?
  • hora
    Free Member

Any stats/reviews that compare the two and any of you guys used both or just the 55 micro ti?

Basically my TST2 needs a replacement cart and Im figuring out which cart to go for.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I’ve got the Micro Ti’s. I really like it, but then again not got a mssive amount to compare it to, never used the RC3.

so not much help really!

hora
    Free Member

What forks have you had previously and how do they compare against thosr?

tpbiker
    Free Member

Last forks on the heckler were rockshox sector solo air 150s…quite a bit better than them obviously (although they were ok), but when it comes to suspension I genuinely have no idea. I simply point the bike down hill and hope they’re set up ok…if not I’ll twiddle with the nobs and try again. They feel much like any other decent 160 fork I’ve tried, fox float, lyrik etc etc..

I bought them cause they were cheep and didn’t need to be stripped every 2 rides if i’m honest, although I read a few favourable reviews.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Last forks on the heckler were rockshox sector solo air 150s…quite a bit better than them obviously (although they were ok), but when it comes to suspension I genuinely have no idea. I simply point the bike down hill and hope they’re set up ok…if not I’ll twiddle with the nobs and try again. They feel much like any other decent 160 fork I’ve tried, fox float, lyrik etc etc..

I bought them cause they were cheep and didn’t need to be stripped every 2 rides if i’m honest, although I read a few favourable reviews.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How does the 55 micro ti compare to the RC3?’ is closed to new replies.