Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)
  • How do you want to die?
  • eldridge
    Free Member

how to have a good death

I want to die like that:

Go out for a great evening with friends, go home full of booze and drugs, have sex, and then just, sort of, die.

I long for such an end.

Of course the bereaved do not get let off so lightly, and my heart goes out to them

zokes
    Free Member

Link FAIL

eldridge
    Free Member

should work now – sorry

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

except I'd want to be about 4 times that age…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think arranging your death so your "on-off boyfriend" wakes up with your corpse may be a little harsh.

Personally I intend to crash my speedboat packed with explosives into an island made entirely of thousands of virgins while dressed as Julie Garland.

cinnamon_girl

Far too young to die. Poor girl hadn't lived or experienced the things that make us what we are 😯

eldridge
    Free Member

arranging your death

Arranging your death is suicide, and I don't advocate that (unless you believe that it gives you access to previously unavaliable supplies of virgins)

But if it just happened like that, how could it be bettered?

Come on STW: what's a better death than a good night out with friends from which you come home full of booze and drugs, have sex, and then die?

colnagokid

quickly and unexpectedly, or slowly if Im trapped in a lift with Girls Aloud 🙂

cinnamon_girl

No, I don't want to die like that. I'm worthy of so much more 🙂

slugwash
    Free Member

Come on STW: what's a better death than a good night out with friends from which you come home full of booze and drugs, have sex, and then die?

Uhmmm, outliving your friends by 20 years, making some new friends, having lots of sex, taking lots of drugs, drinking lots of booze, having some more sex, long full-moon off-road bike ride home, bit more sex, then maybe dying. But maybe doing it all over again for a few more years. Whatever, anything but dying ridiculously young.

samuri
    Free Member

I agree, it's a good way out but as Simon says, I'd want to be 4 times her age when I do it. Dying at 21? Crap, I'd not even gone home with a man when I was 21. Not to mention not had kids, not been to America, not had experience of ladies of the night, not driven a ferrari, not done the three peaks, not ridden 200 miles in a day etc etc.

I've done all those things now but I've got a way bigger list of things I need to do before I die.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Cheerleader Hester Stewart, 21, consumed Gamma-butyrolactane (GBL) with on-off boyfriend Anthony Morrison after returning to his shared house on April 6 following an American football awards ceremony.

Nice……real piece of work.

eldridge
    Free Member

sfb

I'd want to be about 4 times that age

I am attracted by the manner of her dying, not the timing. Where exactly in my post does it suggest that part of the ideal death is that it happens when you are young?

Actually what I've suggested would be the ideal death for a 95-year-old. Wouldn't it?

God I hope so.

chewkw
    Free Member

Not good.

eldridge
    Free Member

Not to mention not had kids, not been to America, not had experience of ladies of the night, not driven a ferrari, not done the three peaks, not ridden 200 miles in a day

this is irrelevant

I never said a good death was an early death

none of those considerable achievements has any bearing on how you die

My point is – whatever age you are, and whatever you might think you have achieved, death is the lowest common denominator and we have to hope it will be a good one

And I don't think that the one that started this thread can be bettered, unless you insert between having sex, and dying, the words:

charging an enemy machine gun nest and winning the VC

shoefiti
    Free Member

Doing this – but shit faced on a bottle of Jack Daniels, with a load of explosives set to go off at altititude & with my entire life savings on board in 20's soaked in petrol – Why? to teach my lad a lesson for drawing on the walls with crayon this morning, that'll learn him good!

Sponging-Machine
    Free Member

I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my Grandad, rather than screaming in terror like the passengers in his car did. 😉

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bromptons cocktail for me. a very old fashioned but occasionally still used end of life drug mix.

Whisky base ( sometimes gin) with Heroin, cocaine and barbiturates dissolved in it. Yummy

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

TJ,

Is that why those comuters on silly bikes look so contented first thing in the morning?

barrykellett
    Free Member

I think a head injury would be the quickest painless way out – based solely on having been knocked out 3 times and not remembering any pain from it when waking up other than a cotton wool head

I'll nail that step down jump aged 95 or the brain trauma will lead to me leaving this world for MTB nirvana.

hora
    Free Member

A pile of men slain at my feet with a bloodied sword in each hand, a dozen broken arrows in my body, whilst hanging out the back of a fine (William Waterhouse) maiden.

DezB
    Free Member

Sh1t! I didn't know Chris Penn was dead. Shame that.

mcboo
    Free Member

….by firing squad

AndyP
    Free Member

And I don't think that the one that started this thread can be bettered, unless you insert between having sex, and dying, the words:

charging an enemy machine gun nest and winning the VC

being involved in a battle and quite possibly killing some people before you die is better than not being involved in a battle and quite possibly killing some people?

mentalist.

hora
    Free Member

Hmmmmmm good point.

A pile of sexually slain women at my feet with a flaxen maiden in each hand, a dozen lovebites all over my body, whilst hanging out the back of a fine (William Waterhouse) maiden.

GrahamS

[Sir Malagant has captured Camelot and King Arthur, surrounded and defeated, must offer his surrender]

King Arthur: I have no pride left in me. What I do, now I do for my people and for Camelot. And may they forgive me. This is my last act as your king. Do not be afraid. All things change. I am Arthur of Camelot, and I command you now… all… To fight! Fight like you've never fought before! Never surrender! Never Surrender! Fight as you never…

[Arthur is shot by several crossbow bolts]

King Arthur: Camelot lives!

binners

I want to be killed by a falling grand piano while tearing down Market Street on my Acme rocket-propelled rollerskates.

Anything else will just be a dissapointment

theotherjonv

Hmmm:

Probably in my sleep after a good life and at a ripe old age.

But also maybe after a long but painless and non-debilitating illness controlled by lots of expensive drugs with no side effects. Having just got my payslip and seeing how much NI has come out again this month, I'm determined to get it back somehow.

And failing all that, if I'm not lucky and do get one of those end of life illnesses (cancer, MS, etc.) I'd like to be able to die at a time and place of my choosing, with my loved ones near and assisted by a willing friend safe in the knowledge they won't face investigation and prosecution. And not in a grotty flat near an industrial estate in Switzerland either.

porterclough
    Free Member

Dammit, Sponging-Machine already did my joke. Ho hum.

marsdenman
    Free Member

Dammit, porterclough beat me to my

Dammit, Sponging-Machine already did my joke….. 😉

hora
    Free Member

I had a dream when I was about 9/10- tanks over running a position and alot of infantry from both sides over the tops and around them. Tanks still firing and richots everywhere. From memory I was ontop of a tank and firing into a hatch.

It was so vivid a dream- its one of those that you never forget, the detail etc.

marsdenman
    Free Member

I'd like to be able to die at a time and place of my choosing, with my loved ones near and assisted by a willing friend safe in the knowledge they won't face investigation and prosecution.

Seconded…..

woody2000

If I could choose, then being sexed to death by the Coke Zero Girl AND the Special K girl would be my preference.

nbt

Looking at the weather outside at the moment, there's a good chance I'll be fried by lightning on the commute home, if I'm not drowned! 😯 😯 😆

hora
    Free Member

woody2000, and if you dont get a choice it will be me 😈

organic355
    Free Member

One way not to go out!! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

willard

Either doing something heroic (saving a bus-load of nuns & kittens from certain death or something) or painlessly in my sleep at an age when even my grandkids want rid of me.

epicyclo

For a start she didn't have a good death, she had a stupid death.

samuri
    Free Member

ooh, the special K girl. I actually stopped talking to my wife when I saw her. Not for ever obviously but certainly long enough for her to notice.

Julia Fine is it?
    http://www.visit4info.com/advert/Beat-temptations-with-Special-K-mini-breaks-Kelloggs-Special-K/73607

MAMA!!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘How do you want to die?’ is closed to new replies.