Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • How do you turn of the rear wiper on a skoda fabia?
  • gtkid
    Free Member

It's driving me nuts. front wipers are in the off position but every 5-6 seconds the rear one wipes. On the Seat you just push the control away from you twice quickly but that doesn't seem to work. Any fabia owners out there care to enlighten me?

snakebite
    Free Member

snap it off?

Merlinman

Pull the lever towards you gently – you should feel a little click

sparkerfix

Sure you pull stalk back!Sounds like you have it in the intermttent wipe position. Wife's got a fabia, can check later.

tracknicko
    Free Member

turn the key towards you.

Drac

Don't worry it'll break down soon.

gtkid
    Free Member

Cheers all. tracknicko – Turning the engine off and on makes no difference. Just collected it, well pleased.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

If its owt like my Polo (same platform) you push in the end of the wiper stalk – it'll make a little click, wiper is off.

JoB
    Free Member

open the glove-box

and read the instruction manual 🙂

PePPeR

RTFM isn't it?

gtkid
    Free Member

JoB – instruction manual is at home, I am not 🙄

glenp
    Free Member

You have the stalk in the forward position, which turns on intermittent rear wipe – just pull it back and it will rest in the normal position. Pull further back to wash front screen, push further forward to wash rear. At least that's how my Oktavia works.

And Drac – in my experience it is very unlikely to break down!

Dudie
    Free Member

Are you really not able to figure out the operation of the wiper stalk without asking the internet? 🙄 😉

gazza100

Drac, would you care to enlighten us as to what you drive?

gtkid
    Free Member

Dudie – surely the fact I have posted in the first place answers your question 💡

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘How do you turn of the rear wiper on a skoda fabia?’ is closed to new replies.