Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • How do you get along with you parents?
  • Bunnyhop

Monksie is a friend of mine and his parents (yes both of them) were evil.

Taff
    Free Member

Get on with both my parents. Barely go a few days without speaking to my old man on the phone but may go a few months without speaking to my mum. Better than my sisters I suppose who haven’t spoken to her in about 6 years

Karinofnine

My father was a gutless coward who allowed my step mother to bully and beat me – in fact he used to join in. He stood by while I was sexually abused by my step mother’s mother. My step mother’s favourite rant was “You’re fat, ugly and mad. You don’t belong in this family” and “You’re mad, I’m going to have you put in a home”.

This, and other stuff, went on from the time I was 5 to when I walked out at 17.

Within the last five years my aunt informed me that “[my male cousin] is more special than you (me)”.

I take great pride that I am not like them, and give thanks.

Father and step mother’s paedophile mother now dead – and I AM SO GLAD. Don’t know and don’t care about step mother. My natural mother died when I was two.

For those of you who have had great parents I am glad, but don’t judge the remarks made by us who had shitty parents.

martinxyz
    Free Member

I’m reading this thread and ‘The Pet Shop Boys – you were always on my mind’ has just come on Spotify.

martinxyz
    Free Member

Kof9,they sound a wicked bunch. Glad that’s all behind you.. <hugs and box of kleenex> :O/

Karinofnine

Thanks. First time I’ve “shared” that on the internet. Being actually hit is not too bad – it’s the mental stuff that’s hard to deal with. Hurts more, for longer.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘How do you get along with you parents?’ is closed to new replies.